Official Community Forums Home

How To Use An "egg"

Glamorous

• Members

Okay so I'm having a tiny dilemma. I just bought one of those "egg" or "bullet" vibrators and I'm terrified that it will detach from the cord if I insert it vaginally. My question is, is that even possible? Would it be a good idea to just put the little thing inside a condom, and THEN insert it??? What do you think?? Thanks in advance!!! :D

• Members
Okay so I'm having a tiny dilemma. I just bought one of those "egg" or "bullet" vibrators and I'm terrified that it will detach from the cord if I insert it vaginally. My question is, is that even possible? Would it be a good idea to just put the little thing inside a condom, and THEN insert it??? What do you think?? Thanks in advance!!! :D

I don't know about other women but personally I never inserted mine and don't think that I would. lol. (FOR ME)I would only use it for external stimulation like around the clitoris. I'm not saying it's weird or gross because it's not. I guess I have the same fear as you.lol.

• Members

Hi Glamorous -

I understand your concern. I have and continue to insert bullets vaginally without any problem. But this is about YOU being comfortable and relaxed. If you are concerned with inserting it, a condom may be the best route for the moment till you're more comfortable with the toy. In fact, whenever I use bullets anally I use condoms and it makes them very easy to retrieve. Remember its supposed to be fun!

Good luck!

Ginger

• Members

You could definitely use a condom over your bullet to use it vaginally. I think the cords are made strong enough that they shouldn't break, but I would be the one that it would happen to. The good thing to know is that the bullet isn't going to get lost or anything. You would just have to reach inside and get it out.

• Members

My bullet is attached to a cord and I insert mine vaginally. Don't use condoms either. I just give it a tug and it comes right out. I wouldn't imagine it snapping from the cord but if it does, just push it out....like a Ben Wa Ball.

If you just got the egg, then there isn't much of a risk of it detatching. What I would watch out for is if it's waterproof or not (the bullet part). The ones that are, wil say so on the box. If it isn't, you could risk ruinning the motor in the bullet. You can usually tell how sturdy a toy is by feeling it. If you're concerned, give it a gentle tug here and there, at different angles. Not hard yanks, just tugs to test it out. If it feels kinda like it's going to seperate, then I'd just use it externally. Using it to stimulate your nipples, clit, and anywhere else you like to be touched.

I have several bullets, most of which I've put up inside me, and have never had the cords break. I am vigillant in checking for fraying wires, so that not only will I not get shocked, but I won't have to go fishing up inside me!! LOL

• Members

We use a Penthouse Vibrating Golden Nugget Egg. My wife inserts it in her vagina and then I insert my penis and we have intercourse with it vibrating inside. Really wild orgasms. It is easy to remove with the wire. Lubrication from the initial lube and from the cum makes it slip right out. We have been doing this for years with no problem.