Official Community Forums Home

Sore After Anal....

slartibartfast

• Members

Hi,

It took a long time for it to happen because I didn't want to be a pressure merchant, but we tried anal sex short while ago. We both loved it! She went crazy in a way I've never experienced before. Makes me grin just thinking about it!!!

Thanks to everyone here who helped me get my head sorted out about it in the first place!

But she felt really sore afterwards, and says she doesn't want to do it again. I tried to take it really sloooooow and gentle, but because it wasn't planned we didn't have proper lube and ended up using baby oil. Is that the reason she's sore, or is it just something that happens, is it just because it was new, or was I doing something wrong? Any ideas?

Thanks in advance. It's great to be able to ask about stuff like this!!

• Members

Baby oil is not even close to long-lasting! You really should invest in a nice, long-lasting silicone based lube. Then, as Iha said, apply, reapply and apply more! Also, let us remember, even if you were super slow, gentle and what not, it is not uncommon to have some discomfort when things are all said and done. Not pain, bleeding or what have you, but slight discomfort seems to be the norm.

IF she enjoyed it that much, I am sure she will open up to it again (pun not intended) and just make sure you show here the buffet of lubes you have bought!!! :rolleyes:

Most definitely! Doc Johnson has a great thick, anal lube, that is similar to petroleum jelly's consistency (but petroluem jelly, baby oil, cooking oil, butter) should NOT be used for lube! Baby oil is, and clearly states on the bottle, for EXTERNAL usage only. It sounds like your lube gave out. Silicone based is best for anal play. Astroglide Anal Shooters is also a WONDERFUL anal lube.

Waterbased lubes are ok, but, they do tend to evaporate.

She is probably sore from the lube wearing out, but her being so excited that she didn't really notice the pain, until the next day.

• Members

There are times after Anal that I am sore usually it is a lube issue, and if we haven't

done it in quite a while slight bleeding is normal for me, I found that after the first time

I didn't want to do it again either.. I changed my mind I love the O from Anal too much

to give it up!!! It is definetely something the body needs to get used to over time.

• Members

Thanks guys 'n' gals....

Time to invest in some lube. She'd originally said she didn't want to, so I believed her and didn't buy any lube...Silly me!!

At the moment she only ever really shows an interest in anal when she's got her period, so anything with her rosebud is usually out of the question...

I don't know if that'll change when she's had a more positive experience of anal. I sure love the idea of my member in one hole and my finger in another.... She's taking a while to open up to all this kind of stuff, but that's fine with me - it's her I'm after not the experience!!

I was trying to be extra slow and careful, but I'll really build up slooooooooooooooooooooooowly next time!

• Members
Thanks guys 'n' gals....

Time to invest in some lube. She'd originally said she didn't want to, so I believed her and didn't buy any lube...Silly me!!

At the moment she only ever really shows an interest in anal when she's got her period, so anything with her rosebud is usually out of the question...

I don't know if that'll change when she's had a more positive experience of anal. I sure love the idea of my member in one hole and my finger in another.... She's taking a while to open up to all this kind of stuff, but that's fine with me - it's her I'm after not the experience!!

I was trying to be extra slow and careful, but I'll really build up slooooooooooooooooooooooowly next time!

I guess I'm not clear. Was the soreness she felt internal, or at her spinchter? I agree with the others, it's probably a lubrication issue. However, if her soreness was internal it may be due to other reasons.

Luvmywifesass

• Members
I guess I'm not clear. Was the soreness she felt internal, or at her spinchter? I agree with the others, it's probably a lubrication issue. However, if her soreness was internal it may be due to other reasons.

Luvmywifesass

I had people suggest trying olive oil but I do not recommend although it fine for guys just masterbating. But lots means the whole bottle if need be but start with a liberal amount. Enough to fill the palm and work it inside and out around the bud hole. Use a lubricated finger.

In fact it best if a guy tries this on himself before doing it to her, this way you get a good idea of what she is feeling and why. Now I do suggest you insert and just leave it. No in and out business. Just let the muscles contract around it. Once a finger is ok and she wants bigger then work you way to something thicker and larger. Plugs are good for this.

I think it better for her or you if recieving to just relax with it inside then when your ready push back on it so it goes in at your speed. you can control the comfort and discomfort levels.

Glenn