Official Community Forums Home

Quickest Route To The Big O

ManofHerdreams

• Members

OK ladies,

What gets you there the quickest? Doesn't have to be the best but the quickest.

My DW gets there the quickest with her G-Spot/Clit vibe. I think it's called the Bomb or something like that. She says she could actually do without the G-Spot part. She can get her first O with that thing in a matter of just a few minutes but she doesn't have one of the toe curling Big O's where her eyes roll back in her head. That takes some oral or G-Spot stimulation in other ways to achieve those.

I love to watch her get the first one and then take over for the toy to get her to the next level.

What gets you up the mountain the fastest?

MOHD

• Members

The quickest? Any mini-vibe directly on my clit combined with anything in my pussy - toy, dick, glass dildo -whatever. I can get it in less than 20 seconds. :lol:

• Members

20 seconds! OOh I'm jealous! I can get there within the first minute sometimes if my mind is really focused and I've got fresh batteries......I'm with you though, I gotta have both that clit/pussy stim to get there. Practice makes perfect so I better get back on that horsie!

• Members

Showerhead.

Outside of that, oddly, my own hands. I have so many toys now that I usually don't masturbate by hand, and when I do it's typically in a setting where I need to hurry, so I guess I am just in that mindset!

The quickest? Any mini-vibe directly on my clit combined with anything in my pussy - toy, dick, glass dildo -whatever. I can get it in less than 20 seconds. :lol:

I'm alot like Mikayla here. I have to have something IN me, & feeling FULL, and my favorite bullet with clit stimulator, and I'm off!!! Sometimes I can "take off" in about a minute. Once you have kids, you have to learn to speed up the O's, if you're looking for a greedy little quickie!! LOL

• Members

WOW.

I'm SO envious of all of you. I can only get off with my favorite finger, by myself, and my absolute fastest time is 20 minutes. Average time about 45 minutes, and at least 50% of the time I can't get there at all. I love playing with vibes but they always make me numb before I can come.

If I could get there in a MINUTE I'd come 12 times a day!! Maybe more!!

The ONLY time in my life it was easy and fast (under five minutes) was during mid to late pregnancy with my last two babies. It almost made all the many discomforts of pregnancy worth it! I didn't get that effect with my first baby though, because I hadn't had an orgasm ever at that point.

I recently found out that the (Kinsey?) study that gets quoted frequently in sex books that says a majority of women don't mind if they don't come because they think the closeness and intimacy of sex is more important than orgasm was asked only of a group of women who were self-described as being easily orgasmic.

Finally that finding made sense to me. It's like asking a rich person if money is important to them. Easy to say it isn't as crucial as love and happiness if you're rolling around in piles of it and can get more in a MINUTE!

• Members

A vibe to my clit and something in me, fastest time was about 30 seconds. Usually during intercourse under a minute if again I have a vibe on me.

• Members

I'm so beyond jealous!!!! I have not yet achieved my first big "o" much less a fast one lol...I've been reading and trying the tips in Mikayla's articles....still to no avail.=(

• Members
I'm so beyond jealous!!!! I have not yet achieved my first big "o" much less a fast one lol...I've been reading and trying the tips in Mikayla's articles....still to no avail.=(

Are you using a vibe on your clit or your fingers? I can't come without clitoral stimulation, it just doesn't happen for me. I can come with fingers as well as a vibe. When my husband fingers my clit during manual stimulation sometimes just to get me off before intercourse, it can take 15 or 20 min. Sometimes longer. If he or I are doing it manually during intercourse maybe 5 minutes or so. But a vibe during intercourse is the fastest for me.

If he is going down on me I can come in about 15 minutes.

Man I love coming with him in me there is just something so special about orgasming with his penis in me. Sometimes I'm lucky and we come together which is even better.

• Members

I've tried everything I can think of. I seem to get right to the edge where it feels really really good.....then nothing. I seem to lose all feeling. I've tried to keep going, but then it just starts to hurt. :( I'm kinda lost on the subject.

• Members

Howard, thanks for the suggestions. I have read all of Mikayla's articles on the subject (more than once). I just seem to be missing something. Once it really starts to feel good, I seem to lose all feeling, it's like I go numb or something. I'm left feeling frusterated and unsatisfied. Hopefully I'll figure it out one of these days. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Have you ever tried the cream that tingles? Too Timid sells a couple different ones. I rub it on my clit right before hubby enters and it intensifies the sensations. It is reeeeaaalllly wonderful! I alway have quicker and more intense orgasms when I use it.

For women sex generally is just as much mental as physical. During the day start thinking about having sex with your mate. Plan on giving him a massage with flavored oil, light a candle, wear some lingerie that you have not worn in a long time, shave yourself bare and don't tell him...let him find out on his own! Anything that gets you thinking about & anticipating it helps, I think!

Good luck and relax...it will happen!!!