Official Community Forums Home

Shaving

gspotpro

• Members

Guys: How many of you shave your pubic area, fine penis hair, and between the legs form the crotch down for about 6 inches ? I have been shaving this area for a few years, and although uncomfortable at first, I'm so used to it now that I wish I'd done it sooner.

Girls: Do you prefer men with or without pubic hair?

• Members

I've been shaving down there since shortly after my wife and I started having sex (about 12+ years now). She's the one who got me to do it and she absolutely loves that I'm shaved.

Thurisas.

• Members

i shaved mine way back in highschool. lost a bet to a girl, long story. i liked it right away, how it felt and all. i want the woman i am witht o take care of herself and be trimmed/shaved. least i can do is return the favor :rolleyes:

• Members

I definitely prefer my hubby shaved. He usually doesn't do the scrotum, which I wish he would. It is so much more attractive and pleasant to play with. Unfortunately, he only shaves once in a while. :(

• Members

I like it trimmed. I 'm not found of the shaving, only because of the stubbles that come when the hair grows.. now, maybe if my husband would wax...... :blink:

• Members

I only shaved once, which was for a vasectomy. I did not like the feeling of the rubbing of the scrotum inside my drawers. Couldn't wait till it grew back.

Maybe the wife would prefer it shaved, but she ain't complainin' out loud, so I'm keeping my furry protection.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

For those of you who don"t like shaving but still want it trimmed try what my husband does: use a hair trimmer. it works good, you can get the hair pretty close and your won't have the hair grow and bother your lover the way shaving does. DEFINATELY SHORT BUT NOT SHAVED!

• Members

my hubby shaves did it before we ever got together, and now he has me doing it! I have to admit I like it a LOT better without hair!

• Members
Guys: How many of you shave your pubic area, fine penis hair, and between the legs form the crotch down for about 6 inches ? I have been shaving this area for a few years, and although uncomfortable at first, I'm so used to it now that I wish I'd done it sooner.

Girls: Do you prefer men with or without pubic hair?

I definately prefer shaved.

• Members

My husband keeps his trimmed and I really like it. I don't know if I would like him shaved though may have to talk him into just once.

• Members

He likes me shaved - and I'm working on getting him to trim or shave - probably trim to start with. I agree - hate a mouthful of hair. Actually - I plan on trimming him one night as foreplay!