Official Community Forums Home

How Do You Say?

Well, if I'm just in the mood for either rough, or just gettin' it on, I tell him. Something like "do it NOW!", or even the simple, no holds barred "F*ck me NOW". There's no question what I want. LOL

• Members

As someone who is more times than not trying to be the caring and romantic type, when the wife says she wants me in her now, you can be darn sure I look longlingly at her pussy one last time for a very brief second before I'm all "Woohoo!! Nookie without the prework!!" I think he'll be happy to oblige, but then, you know your partner better than anyone else here could. How do YOU think he'll react?

Thurisas.

• Members

I just tell my guys, "baby, you're being so sweet but right now I really want you, you know, a little rougher." I say this very nicely, eyes, moans, etc. They dig it. Then the conversation quickly turns to asking me just what I want. I don't hesitate to tell them either. Shoot, I used to tell one, "put some ass into it boy!" He loved that. He understood and delivered!

You'll be fine. Like everyone else has said, he won't mind obliging. Afterall, how many times are men given permission to fuck and only fuck! Right?

good luck,

sexualpeak

• Members

I'm in agreement with those who say 'just say it.' When I want Thurisas to thrust deeper or be a little rougher or whatever, I tell him what I want. I love those times... it usually ends up with him twirling me around so I'm bent over the bed, getting it nice and deep and .. mrrow!

Yah... just tell him what you want. ;)

As someone who is more times than not trying to be the caring and romantic type, when the wife says she wants me in her now, you can be darn sure I look longlingly at her pussy one last time for a very brief second before I'm all "Woohoo!! Nookie without the prework!!" I think he'll be happy to oblige, but then, you know your partner better than anyone else here could. How do YOU think he'll react?

Thurisas.

"....prework," huh?? Then why is it more times than not you push/tie/drag me back down so I CAN'T get away and you can keep going?! *laugh* Goober!

• Members

Well...I did say I looked longingly one last time...perhaps there are just a few more licks, vibes, and rubbings that go along with the look. ;)

Randy.

• Members
Oh, to have a woman to tell me, "I just wanna good, hard, fast fuck." What a dream.

Well Iha, come sit outside my bedroom door, you will hear that quite a bit.....

• Members

Or you could have a standard line for when you want it ASAP

and another when you arent in a hurry

like !. Its Nookie patrol time...asap

2. Whose my best lover?

• Members

I have to wonder if Tyger has ever heard the old line "I'm going to give you a good old roughneck, grudge fuck"? Or maybe if she's used the term? Mikayla that is just wrong to ask one to sit outside the door to hear such things! LOL! You naughty girl! If you want something from a man asking or telling is the best way to get it!

LOL, no, I haven't heard that yet.....but ya never know what my hubby may spout off! LMAO

• Members

Thurisas.

How 'bout I want it Now!! When a woman says that we ALWAYS smile and say YES.

• Members

I just tell him. We say everything and do everything to each other. We just have no inhibitions. We're pretty lucky.

But when I want it hard and furious, I have been known to walk over to him and say "pound me like a mallard duck" rofl.

I love "The 40 Year Old Virgin" one of our favorite movies.