Official Community Forums Home

• Members

Okay so I know this has been posted before,

but please if you don't mind...

I really do now think I am ready to get my first toy and I commute to school (just this semester) so my question is...what type of toy would be good for a beginner with NO experience, and not too noisy, and easy to hide/store and clean. Any ideas?

Bullets are great. And, they come in many different shapes, sizes, and power levels. Definitely check out those.

But, if you don't want something that has a wire, and is a quick thing to get, use, hide, and clean, Pocket Rockets are wonderful, effective, and inexpensive as well. There's the Pocket Rocket Jr which is under $15, my favorite of this type is the Rock-It Waterproof Mini Vibrator. This won't disappoint!

Good luck!

• Members

Bullets are the best I think for beginners. They are easily hidable along with being very quiet. http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=4998 This one is also very inexpensive I love it. It is so quiet that I have cleaned house while using it, until my husband stole it one day and took it to work, and it never worked again. :P

• Members

I have to agree with the other posters here already. Yes, bullets are a great beginner toy. They're easy to use in multiple ways, quick to clean and fairly quiet for a toy that uses batteries. And they're compact and small!

• Members

Bullets are usually your best bet. However, if you are looking something without the wire then I would suggest some of the mini's that look like something different. There is one mini vibe that looks like a tube of lipstick, you can leave it in your purse and no one would be the wiser. It's on this site Incognito Lipstick Vibe. This is quiet and is great for a beginner.

• Members
Bullets are usually your best bet. However, if you are looking something without the wire then I would suggest some of the mini's that look like something different. There is one mini vibe that looks like a tube of lipstick, you can leave it in your purse and no one would be the wiser. It's on this site Incognito Lipstick Vibe. This is quiet and is great for a beginner.

wow! when I opened up the link I was like whoa dude where's the vibe! Then I realized, lol...duh! This is amazing! I definitely appreciate the suggestions! thank you all.

• Members
You are quite welcome. Anytime you have a question feel free to ask the forum, there is always great advice on here.

Coupleofmaniacs

Bullet..maybe even a mini one...SHHSHSHSHSH

Smiles 2 u