Official Community Forums Home

Our Tax Dollar At Work?

pappyld04

• Members

I just read an article that says that the IRS spent $42 million to send letters stating that if you file taxes this year you may get a chunk of this economic stimulation money. There are 3 people who use my PO Box and none of us got one. Have any of you gotten one of these? I'm pretty sure that the news on every channel in this country carried a story about this exact thing and for the IRS to claim a bill like this is just FUCKING RETARDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

The IRS is a waste.

• Members

i hate the irs and having to pay taxes..what the hell we shouldn't even have taxes and if we do they should not be so damn high..I am young and i have a hugh ammount taken out of my checks even though i am married and then they expect us at the end of each year to file them and god for bid we dont have the money if we have to pay in.they are nothing but retarted. they susposedly want to see people not loose their houses but with the rate of taxes and how everything else in the economy is rising what do they expect..they are just finding more ways to take more and more of everyones hard earned dollars...THEY ARE FUCKING GAY!!! pardon my words but in my opinion its true..

• Members

I did recieve one of those letters. Basically they're like "if you had over 3,000 in taxes taken out you get X amount of money depending on your personal situation."

Absolute WASTE of money.

• Members

Got one too.

• Members

Well I guess my mind is a bit relieved to hear that some people actually got them. I was beginning to wonder if they had just squandered those millions and claimed they used it for that purpose. Either way the money was squandered. How many trees did it take I wonder?????????

• Members

That's what my dad and I said! No one is gonna complain about an extra $300, and just add an insert "oh, hey, we decided to hook you up! Love, IRS" xD

• Members
The IRS is a waste.

Can I print up multiple's of your coupon and use them at the Red Dog? Is it 1 per dancer or one per visit?

• 1 year later...
  • Members
The IRS is a waste.

Look on the bright side people. When The Revolt that Glen B mentioned finally comes I am sure people will no doubt be shooting government employees. Surely a very good start would be shooting IRS people. Just a thought.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
I just read an article that says that the IRS spent $42 million to send letters stating that if you file taxes this year you may get a chunk of this economic stimulation money. There are 3 people who use my PO Box and none of us got one. Have any of you gotten one of these? I'm pretty sure that the news on every channel in this country carried a story about this exact thing and for the IRS to claim a bill like this is just FUCKING RETARDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL PAPPY SURELY YOU'RE NOT EXPECTING ANY INTELLIGENCE FROM THE IRS??

I MEAN SERIOUSLY THOSE GUYS ARE JUST DOWN THE HALL FROM THE ATF

REMEMBER WACO??

'MEMBER RANDY WEAVER??