Official Community Forums Home

Sex Toys

crazy1

• Members

I was recently talking to a brother of mine and he told me that he and his wife have only had one vibe. It was purchased years ago and broke over a year ago. He was thinking about replacing it and was not sure if he was ready to yet. I cannot think of going with out a vibe now-a-days, I mean when one type of vibe breaks in my toybox, it gets replaced ASAP. I have owned numerous eggs, slimlines, and so on. I have only had one dual action and it has definately earned a permanent spot in our box of goodies. when it goes, I might get two just to replace it.

So all this comes to this, can we have too much of a good thing? Do we ever over spend on sex toys? Are they addicting? If all of your toys(vibes, plugs, restraints, ect) broke, died, snapped, disintergrated in the next 30 minutes, what would you do? Could you have fulfilling sex with out them or are we dependant on them for pleasure. Me, I know I am gonna go buy a cheapie vibe and some lube, maybe even shell out the extra cash for a dual action at the local store(which is about double the cost of ordering on-line). I know that I need them as much as my wife loves them.

What would you do?

• Members
I was recently talking to a brother of mine and he told me that he and his wife have only had one vibe. It was purchased years ago and broke over a year ago. He was thinking about replacing it and was not sure if he was ready to yet. I cannot think of going with out a vibe now-a-days, I mean when one type of vibe breaks in my toybox, it gets replaced ASAP. I have owned numerous eggs, slimlines, and so on. I have only had one dual action and it has definately earned a permanent spot in our box of goodies. when it goes, I might get two just to replace it.

So all this comes to this, can we have too much of a good thing? Do we ever over spend on sex toys? Are they addicting? If all of your toys(vibes, plugs, restraints, ect) broke, died, snapped, disintergrated in the next 30 minutes, what would you do? Could you have fulfilling sex with out them or are we dependant on them for pleasure. Me, I know I am gonna go buy a cheapie vibe and some lube, maybe even shell out the extra cash for a dual action at the local store(which is about double the cost of ordering on-line). I know that I need them as much as my wife loves them.

What would you do?

Good question Crazy.

A long time friend of mine got his wife a thick 7" dildo that she wanted to try. He regrets it now.. read on. He says he is about 5.5-6" hard with average thickness and now his wife never wants to just have intercourse with him as much and wants to get banged with the dildo all the time. He said there sex life (at least his) has gone down a lot knowing his wife wants and uses the dildo more now. He has had times when his wife and him planned to have sex in the evening, but found out she is taking care of herself with the dildo during the day and doesn't want to have sex with him as much. He is not a happy camper anymore. Obviously the dildo is satisfying her more since she is used to something bigger now. What is a guy to do in this situation? I told him to post on this site, but he won't.

• Members

wow, that does suck. I think I would move on to finding ways of letting everyone get what they want. If she wants the big dong, let her have it, and she can please me orally. I can definately see that a person would have issues about the toy being the dominant focus of sex, and it would be intimidating to know that when you are doing your job, she is thinking about something bigger and better. With out surgury, I am unaware of any proven method to increase penis size.

I would have to find away for all involved to get what they like. If she is his wife and she loves him then she would(or should anyway) help him find something he likes and they should ensure the mutual gratification for each person involved. WOW telecom, once again, you have given me something to really ponder.

• Members

Ok boys. My view on this is you can NOT have too many or too much of "a good thing" i.e. sex toys. If one of my babies broke, I would either replace it with the same one, if it were one of my favs, or I would get a new, improved version. I think that toys bring much added variety to an already good thing - SEX.

As for the woman who only wanted the big dong....well, I would have suggested that her hb fuck her up the ass to get the really full feeling she seems to crave! I mean a woman who wants to be that full must want to be packed tight. There are other ways to get it done. I also don't buy for a second that it was all about the toy and not him.

think about this. My best toy, the regular rabitt, it can get me to orgasm in about 15 seconds to a minute. Now my honey is good, but he ain't that good. My rabitt can give me multiples in just the same amount of time. My honey is also good at giving me mutliples, but it takes some work. Now, am I going to forget about my hb because my rabitt can get it done faster? HELL NO! I just as him to use the rabitt with me, or to put his cock in my ass, or to do oral with the toys. Sometimes we don't use the toys. It is about variety, spice, variation. If her man was doing a good job, generally speaking, before she got her hands on that monstrosity, she would have still wanted him too. She wanted the "simplicity" of the toy - the no hands on approach to sex. She is getting her jollies without having to suck him off or pleasure him. It isn't the toys fault. I would suggest he take a closer look at the marriage, not the toy!

So, back to the question. No. I do not think you can have too many toys, as long as you are having fun and using them to enhance your sex life to pleasure yourself and your partner!

:D

Mikayla

• Members

Too many toys?? Is that possible? OK...I only have 5 at the moment (can't figure out how to update the lil profile thing), but nothing can replace regular sex. Like Mikayla said...Variety!! (I'd steal the lady's toys and hold them ransom until I got my fill, then she can have her toys) *evil grin*

• 1 month later...
  • Members

O.K., I'm only 24 and I have dozens of sex toys (I use to work in a sex shop) and I just ordered more. I go through periods of time where I'm horny like hell and I will masturbate from the moment I wake up until I HAVE TO leave the house and take care of my responsibilities. But no one can do that all the time, not even me, because it gets really boring and lonesome ( I'm single).

But I have to say that when I am in a relationship with someone that I really enjoy, NOTHING is better than a real man; A warm body, big hands, someone to hold me, talk to, his mouth, the way he smells, taste, and warm, lively dick. And when we make love OR fuck there is nothing in this world that is more satisfying. Not even a dildo or vibrator that's always hard when you need it to be, and can guarantee an orgasm 100% of the time when I'm doing it myself, nothing.

Now I must admit that I sometimes use toys to add to the experience, but it is never really needed when I'm with another person and I perfer to use toys solo.

So,to answer your question, No, no one can ever have too much of a good thing. But, a toy should never be chosen over a significant other, besides the real thing is always better anyway.