Official Community Forums Home

Sex Toys

crazy1

• Members

I know we live in an age of excess, and gluttony, but I have to ask what is the most you would ever pay for a vibe? I want to limit it right now to just that and see the kinda responses that come in.

I know I might pay up to 400 for a one of a kind dildo or vibe if I knew that it would last. I have seen some glass one a kind phallus that run upto 300 and other "unique" items that cost almost 1500 bucks. :blink::o If you are intrested in seeing some of these luxury items, pm me and I will send you the links.

C1

P.S. I am currently eyeing a 89.00 dollar "massager" and don't think I would mind paying that at all. Telecom, pm me. I think you might take interest in this one too.

Edited by crazy1

• Members

Well, you know I have paid aver $300.00 for a corset, so why not for a glass dildo that should last forever?

I just purchased one for $150.00, which was ON SALE from over $200.00. I wanted to spend more, like buy the ones for $300.00, but I just couldn't at this time.

I was seriously like a woman buying a diamond ring perusing the online shop looking at all the pretty, cut, colored class. It was like....oooohhh, ahhhhh, preeeetttyyyyy! I was mesmerized by all the different colors, cuts, shapes and weights of these things! Glass dildos are the new wave of 2006 and will definitely be where my money will go for a while.

I mean, think about it. First you have the pure aesthetic beauty of the thing. You could put it on your coffee table and no one would know what it is (well, ok, if I had Crazy, Howard or Telecom over THEY would know) but most people wouldn't. It is just plain pretty.

Then you have the added feature of being able to make it HOT or COLD and then inserting it...oooohhh la la.

Also, it is extremely hygenic and easy to clean. Just wipe of with soapy water or toy cleaner and you are good to go.

AND....you can't break it unless you drop it from a second story window onto concrete, and I doubt I am hanging mine out a window, so it should be safe up in my....well you know :D

Point is, it is an investment. Should last forever.

The final point is, how pretty would one of these be pumping in and out of your pussy? I mean not only would you get a thrill, but it would look damn good while you do it. I am a bit high maintenance, and a fashion girl, so if I can do something and look trendy while doing it...well, that is the ticket for me!

So, you see where I am going with this...I think I will be buying more soon, and spending the money will not be a problem for me....does anyone think it should be???

Mikayla :P

Edited by Mikayla1

• Members
Well, you know I have paid aver $300.00 for a corset, so why not for a glass dildo that should last forever?

I just purchased one for $150.00, which was ON SALE from over $200.00. I wanted to spend more, like buy the ones for $300.00, but I just couldn't at this time.

Glass dildos are the new wave of 2006 and will definitely be where my money will go for a wh...oooohhh la l :D

Point is, it is an investment. Should last forever.

The final point is, how pretty would one of these be pumping in and out of your pussy? I mean not only would you get a thrill, but it would look damn good while you do it. I am a bit high maintenance, and a fashion girl, so if I can do something and look trendy while doing it...well, that is the ticket for me!

So, you see where I am going with this...I think I will be buying more soon, and spending the money will not be a problem for me....does anyone think it should be???

Mikayla :P

:D Well now who's gonna argue w/that kinda logic? Not me...If you can afford it and it doesn't take away from your kids needs (if you have kids) and its OK w/ your significant other--after all YOU ARE buying this partly for their pleasure too aren't you??? :P I would say if you have the means then BY ALL MEANS BUY THAT TOY. The last time I was in a sex shop there were 2 specific items I was curious and asking the way cute salesgirl about....I too was mesmerized-all the pretty colors-all the shapes and sizes-and the giggles and happy smiling people...I had just been to the bank and had some toy money with me...Well I bought some things-none of which were the 2 things I was asking about...thats when I bought Cyber Boy and for $60- That was the most I have spent for a single item so far...I have other hobbies (ask Howard) plus I have to be responsible with my buying habits-after all $$$ doesn't grow on trees you know... :( unfortunately 12GAUGE-----PS HAPPY MOTORING MIKAYLA

• Members

2 questions:

First, do they come with motors? That would be interesting!

Second, Howard....what other hobbies?????

:blink:

Mikayla

• Members

OK, you all will laugh at this...I"m such a cheap azz. My first toy EVER was one of those vibratores like the one thats on special right now at Too Timid, and I got it FREE....yes FREE off the internet.(I've gotten 2 toys free off the internet) I figured what better way to introduce myself to toys other than a freebie. I have a site that sells toys at liquidation prices that I like to paruse and a new toy shop opened up here and its good! I hate to say it, but most of the adult toy stores here in Palm Springs are geared towards gay men (go figure), but this new one isn't.

Like I said..I'm cheap and I haven't paid more than $30 for a toy. Now lingerie....thats another story ;)

Edited by curvacious_lust

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

i have been pretty cheap, lol, but i would be willing to pay more for something good. only problem i have is that there is absolutely no selection in the stores where i am and my credit card company is not my friend right now......really sucks

• Members

Ladies, ladies, ladies...I know that not everyone can afford or would be willing to spend $150.00 - $300.00 on a sex toy, but sometimes you just have to splurge! I am lucky that my hb makes good money and doesn't mind my little lingerie or toy store purchases - and hey, this is the modern world - I make my own money and can spend it the way I want to, right? I would never go broke buying sex toys, but I would pick at least one special one to buy over a bunch of cheaper ones if I had that option.

I would agree that the cheaper $10 vibes work well - but the $30 rabitt - much better. You get more bells and whistles, a stronger vibration, clitoral and vaginal stimulation for a little more - so if I had to pick, I would go for the $30 over the $10.

If I had to go glass, there are cheaper ones out there, around $29 that will give you the same affect, without the pricetag. Are they as pretty? NO, but do they feel good anyway - yes. There are quite a few that are available for a lower pricetag, and if you want reccomendations, PM me, I would be glad to share my research!

I'll admit, I am a bit of a splurger! I go for the custom made corsets, the special one of a kind glass dildos. I am High Maintenance, and I admit it.

However, I also know how to find a bargain.

I think every woman should have a nice assortment of toys. Who wants to use the slimline every night? I would highly recommend a glow in the dark vibe! It is not expensive, but it is worth the money and the effect if you have an "audience." Turn out the lights and watch that puppy sliding in and out in the dark. It is so cool, and if your partner doesn't love it I would be astounded!

So ladies, think about updating your toy chest with just 1 special toy every six months. Splurge when you can. I don't advocate maxing out the credit cards for it, but sometimes a girl has got to do, what a girl has got to do!

Mikayla :blink:

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

Okay, I must agree that I do have a difficult time parting with my money, but when you really think about it, aren't you worth a bit too. I can say that I do stay in the middle ground on this, I have yet to spend over $100 on one toy alone, but on my last "shopping spree" I spent around $300. I went into the shop with a few things in mind, but I did get a bit carried away, and when I got home - boy was I happy. I think that if you will spend $100 on an outfit, or a piece of jewelry that will make you feel good, why not a toy. Yeah, sure, you can't always show it off to people, but it makes you feel good too doesn't it?

Right now I am considering the anal toys, this will take me sometime to decide on, since it is a newer topic for my thoughts. I might actually have the patience to wait to order something here, unlike my usual impatience and "go out and get it done" attitude. I do check out toys online first - to get an idea of what piques my interest, and to figure out if I really want to spend the money, but when my mind is set, I want what I want, when I want it (usually right away - lol).

But back to the real topic, I feel that the prices on toys aren't all that bad. Actually when I first decided to start looking at and purchasing toys I was surprised at how inexpensive most are. I was perpared to spend more money my first time shopping, and ultimately spent a lot less. So my final thought is: if you are really interested in anything in particular, save up if you have to, you will more than likely be happy that you did, just like any other "traditional" purchase you would make. :D