Official Community Forums Home

Make Your Own?

• Members
Dont forget you can also look on line!

Hay techi, you have any suggestions what I should be looking for? There are so many kinds......

• Members
Hay techi, you have any suggestions what I should be looking for? There are so many kinds......

Well if your going digital the best brands are actually computer/electronic brands ie: Sony, HP, Panasonic. You want a camera with a high frame per second, this will make for smoother videos. Also think about storage you have a choice between memory cards (yuck) or DVDs which is how I would go, that will make later play back easier. I personally hate digital Zoom because unless you have an uber expensive camera it's gonna be very blurry and pixelated. The only thing I can really say is go to teh store and play with them. See which one looks clearest to you, playw ith the extras and see which has what you want.

From Target I like:

http://www.target.com/Samsung-DVD-Digital-...;rh=&page=1

From Wally World:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?...tem+Description

Best Buy

• Members
Well if your going digital the best brands are actually computer/electronic brands ie: Sony, HP, Panasonic. You want a camera with a high frame per second, this will make for smoother videos. Also think about storage you have a choice between memory cards (yuck) or DVDs which is how I would go, that will make later play back easier. I personally hate digital Zoom because unless you have an uber expensive camera it's gonna be very blurry and pixelated. The only thing I can really say is go to teh store and play with them. See which one looks clearest to you, playw ith the extras and see which has what you want.

From Target I like:

http://www.target.com/Samsung-DVD-Digital-...;rh=&page=1

From Wally World:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?...tem+Description

Best Buy

Thanks that's very helpful. Just one question right now.... is wally world, walmart?

• Members
Thanks that's very helpful. Just one question right now.... is wally world, walmart?

Yes! Did you never hear that before? :D

• Members
Never

LOL maybe it is a NE thing

• Members
Sun, you do remember we both live in the north east, don't you?

I meant New England. I guess I wasn't sure if your state is included in there also. LOL

• Members
I meant New England. I guess I wasn't sure if your state is included in there also. LOL

Every thing north of the mason dixon line (which runs through Maryland)

• Members
Technically that's not true, New York isn't consider New England, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Mass, Conn, I believe make up new england.

Wanna fight about it? Just KIDDING! I am clueless maybe I'll google it hmmm.

• Members
Technically that's not true, New York isn't consider New England, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Mass, Conn, I believe make up new england.

I meant everybody north of the mason dixon line is in the NE.....

• Members

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_England

• Members
look at you go girl..... a geography whiz

Hey, when in doubt... Google it!

• Members

Dont think, I could get into filming us together but I would like to film (my lower half) myself masturbating. I think I would use a web cam (we have loads) then it could be saved to memory stick and password protect the file so only he knows it!

I think I may do this for his birthday present ;)

• Members
Dont think, I could get into filming us together...

Why not? are you afraid? I was too...

• Members

Yeah suppose I am really. Much the same worries as the rest of the ladies. I have no worries about it getting out as I know hubby wouldn't do it. Maybe if I get used to filming myself I may come round to the idea.

Don't even know what hubby thinks! :P

• Members
Yeah suppose I am really. Much the same worries as the rest of the ladies. I have no worries about it getting out as I know hubby wouldn't do it. Maybe if I get used to filming myself I may come round to the idea.

Don't even know what hubby thinks! :P

I'm really insecure about the whole subject, and I have no reason to be. My Hubby has never said no, except when it come to him getting anal sex. He is game to try anything at least once. He really is a gem!

Still, I'm so nervous about it. What I've decided to do is get prepared to do it; and just set up the camera as a surprise for him, on one of our weekend outing, unless he sees this post. I know he'll be fine with it, it's because of my own baggage that I have a hard time. That's how I'm dealing with my own trepidation.

• 6 months later...
  • Members

Yeah, I'd be worried about #1 and #3 as well! That's why I keep control of all the recordings of myself. Can't even trust your loved one ;)

I don't think you should worry about #2 though. I mean, as long as you're not faking anything while you're having sex then whatever happens is great. It's the imperfections that make it perfect.