Official Community Forums Home

Biting

Amylynn920

• Members

Is biting, not to draw blood, but stronger than a nip, considered a fetish?

My husband is into really strong nipping and tugging, mainly my nipples and he does it to me alot. I was just wondering if this is a fetish, or just normal play? I was married once before with no sex, let alone biting and nipping so was just wondering if this was standard play vs a fetish.

He tends to nip really hard the hornier he gets during play and intercourse which illicits loud OWW's from me, but when he does it he has this glazed kind of look in his eye. :huh: and since he does it alot, I'm wondering if he has a fetish?

It could very well be a fetish of his. However, a fetish should be enjoyed by BOTH people, if practicing it as a couple. If you don't like it, tell him to stop. Unless you WANT it to be, foreplay and sex shouldn't be painful.

• Members

i enjoy being bit/nipped, but hubby says hes not into it...but yet, when we really get into it, he is alway biting and sucking my nipples hard as well. which, i dont mind, in fact i enjoy it, but he to was getting a bit carried away, i just told him to ease up a bit and he did

• Members

Tecnically, a 'fetish' is something that a person NEEDS in order to obtain sexual gratification! Anything else is simply an activity he enjoys! ;)

• Members

I think its fairly normal. My husband and I do this some, but we don't always. I think he actually enjoys being bitten more than biting me though. When I orgasm, he sometimes tells me to bit him in order to be more quiet b/c of our son! :lol:

I wouldn't worry about it unless it bothers you - everyone likes something...

• Members

Ahh ok thanks. No it's not unpleasurable for me. It's just that he likes to do it and I don't know why. And no he doesn't need it to gain pleasure, so I guess as Mikayla says, I guess he just enjoys it.

My husband bites my nipples when we are going hot and heavy and I LOVE it!!! The harder he bites and sucks the better it feels! But one person's pleasure is anothers pain. If you don't like it, don't do it!

• Members

He nips in other places too ^_^ and yes he has a neck thing. He can go long and hard on my neck and that I do love.

• Members

I love biting at times, although I loved to be bit more then be the one biting I guess. At times during wild hot sex and I reach climax I have been known to bite depending on the type of play we are engaged in. The worse it has ever gone though is me having HUGE bruises on my arm or neck, and him on his chest. NO blood drawn or anything of that nature. I wouldn't say it is a fetish since this only happens once in awhile.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

oh...........yes.................. more please............................... :)

• Members

I "unlearned" my biting "habit" when Thurisas and I first started dating eons ago. I looooooooooved biting so much (still do, actually), that I was doing it -- sometimes drawing blood -- without even realizing it, and he HATED it. I had to totally train myself not to do it -- that was tough!!

Of course now, as the years have passed, he's found that HE likes to bite... and more importantly, he's found he likes the reaction from ME when he does it. ;) There's a spot on my neck that he can bite and it renders me practically immobile. And the harder he bites there, the harder I orgasm... :wub:

In fact... my neck's still a little tender from this morning's shinnannigans!

• Members

I have a spot like that, too, along my collar bone. He just grazes it with his teath, and I am GONE.

Oh my gosh, he is working tonight, and here I am at the kitchen table with goosebumps just thinking about it.

He gets home about 4 a.m. Maybe I'll set the alarm and suprise him by waiting in the shower!

That is how I earned my nickname.........oh...........shelly..................... :D

• Members

I can rent out hubby if ya'll want :lol: Just kidding.. oh my poor nose.

• Members

Ohh man I love biting and being bitten!! It feels sooooooooooooooo good!!

• 12 years later...