Official Community Forums Home

Finally Saying Hi

Tako

• Members

Hi everybody. I'm a newbie and a long time lurker. I registered a while ago to be able to enter the contests, but have been reading on the forums for a lot longer. I felt that it just wasn't very nice of me to be entering contests without introducing myself first!

I'm a 20 year old college student still living at home, so you can imagine what sort of dampers that puts on my "activities"! On top of that, my fiance is in Georgia, and I'm in California, eek! It's all kinds of challenging keeping a long distance relationship alive! Good news though is that, come late July/early August, I'm moving out to Georgia! Freedom from parental insanity, and closer to my man! <3

I'm pretty shy in person, but I find it pretty easy to open up, be honest, ask questions and offer advice over the web so I really love the forum for that reason! I'm hoping to be a little more active here now that I've worked up the courage to actually introduce myself!

• Members

Hey, glad you are going to be with your man soon. My time on here has really opened me up. I look forward to helping you out if I can.

• Members

The end of the summer will come quickly, you'll see and you will be free at last! :D

Welcome. I love this forum and have spent many hours on here. I thought I knew "enough" but I have learned a tremendous amount and have met some wonderful people.

• Members

Welcome and enjoy. There is a lot of great information and people on here.

• Members

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! :)

I'm absolutely brimming with excitement about the move, definitely.

Welcome to the forum!! Glad you're getting braver to say HI!!! Looking forward to seeing your posts.

• Members

Welcome to the forum. I hope you find Georgia to be as beautiful as I did.

• Members
Welcome to the forum. I hope you find Georgia to be as beautiful as I did.

I've loved it every time I've been out there to visit. And I can't beat the summer weather, it's divine in comparison to what I get stuck with here. I don't deal with heat as well as you'd think after living with it for as long as I have, I melt! :lol: Like I've said for years, the colder it gets, the more you can put on; when it's hot once you're naked, you're naked and that's as much as clothing can do for you :rolleyes:

Then skinny dipping is your friend!

• Members
Welcome to TooTimid! I love your stockings avatar! :wub: Striped stockings are the best!

Thank You!

I have a collection of socks and a huge wishlist, http://www.sock-dreams.com makes my bank account quiver in fear. I have some other stockinged pics in my gallery, the icon was made by me with my pictures. I loves my socks! :wub:

Welcome to TT and good luck with your move.

Thank you too!

• Members

Thanks for the link! *dreamy sigh* My husband would never forgive me... so I've bookmarked it and will give it my undivided attention tomorrow after he's gone to work! :lol: Hahahaha!

• Members

KitsyLover indulges my sock-love as often as he can afford to. Almost every holiday and gift-giving occasion comes with at least one pair from there. Best thing? FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE STATES!! :wub: I check out the clearance room as often as I have a spare $10 or so and need a sock fix...