Official Community Forums Home

Dual - Bullet Vibe

• Members

GK13009C.jpg

Ok Let me start of by saying I was really excited when I ordered my pretty Dual Bullet I was very interested in what it had to offer. It finally arrived and I was excited. The kids were gone, hubby was at work and I was alone. Whoo time to play. I pulled out my brand new toy and admired how pretty it was and I loved the way the nubbs felt on the longer bullet.

I washed up my new baby inserted two AA batteries and I was ready to go. I turned the dial on the toy to turn it on and well I was not impressed. The lights were dull and so was the vibration. I am a girl who loves LOTS of strong vibration and this Dual Bullet Vibe did not have that. Well I gave it the benefit of the doubt.

I started playing and inserted the longer nubbed bullet in my Vagina which is great for penetration and used the other egg like bullet to stimulate my nipples. With enough playing I was able to climax.

The Bullets are made of hard plastic which makes clean up a breeze not to mention it is water proof. All in all I would have to give this 5 out 10.

Pretty Dual Bullet Vibe

• Members

I reviewed this a while back, and had about the same opinion as you - not enough vibration! Sorry to hear it wasn't really for you either because it is such a pretty toy!! <_<

• Members

Ok I'll be honest I just added this to my cart because I was making an order and thought whoo a freebie.

I had to wait till the kid was in bed, then I pulled out the box, and started looking through. I'd just bought a big pack of new batteries and thought why not give it a whirl.

Popped in the batteries, grabbed the DH and went to the bedroom. Like the others said I wasn't to impressed with the strength, but the longer bumpy vibe was great for penetration, while the little bullet was ok on the clit. With the DH's help I got there.

I guess I'd give it 6 outta 10. Just cause I liked the bumps. :D

• Members

Yeah I thought it was pretty too and I was so happy that it had lights!! Boy I didnt get what I expected. I did like the Nubbs though!! ;)

• Members

Yes that seems to be the biggest downside for me. The vibrations would have been better stronger. But I think it has so many possibilities. Put both in vaginally, use the bullet vaginally and the bumpier anally and a third on your clit. Share the bullets, you get the smaller one in vaginally, partner gets the other bumpy one in vaginally or anally and add a third bullet in the mix for clitoral stimulation.

So it has possibilities. I refuse to not use this toy :lol: I think it has it's merits.

• Members

Yes that seems to be the biggest downside for me. The vibrations would have been better stronger. But I think it has so many possibilities. Put both in vaginally, use the bullet vaginally and the bumpier anally and a third on your clit. Share the bullets, you get the smaller one in vaginally, partner gets the other bumpy one in vaginally or anally and add a third bullet in the mix for clitoral stimulation.

Also, make sure that you post the review in the Sex Toy Review Forum Double Bullet

in which a review thread on it has already been started.

Folks that are specifically looking for a review tend to go there first.

So it has possibilities. I refuse to give up on this toy :lol: I think it has it's merits.

• Members

Also, make sure that you post the review in the Sex Toy Review Forum Double Bullet

in which a review thread on it has already been started.

Folks that are specifically looking for a review tend to go there first.

So it has possibilities. I refuse to give up on this toy :lol: I think it has it's merits.

I did not post in the review forum because I got this when it was free so I was posting it under freebies.

• Members

I have not had the opportunity to open this package, but did so last night. I put 2 brand new batteries in, it does not work at all... :huh: Don't know what the problem is, but am disappointed..

• Members

Luckily for me, this was a freebie... I've bought only smooth toys in the past, because I've got a very sensitive, picky pussy, and with this I suddenly discovered that I do NOT enjoy bumps on anything I'm going to be inserting. I may eventually try again with a softer material, but after the pain of the bigger bullet, I will only be using it externally, and I've got a pair of dual bullets I like better for that... the up side is it's very quiet, so I keep them around for when I need to be extra-discrete. I'm glad so many of you like these, though. I wanted to love it, I really did...

• Members
...with this I suddenly discovered that I do NOT enjoy bumps on anything I'm going to be inserting.

... I wanted to love it, I really did...

Sorry this wasn't a good toy experience for you. Don't feel bad about not enjoying it, though. This is how you learn. That's one reason why I think the free offers are SO wonderful, because they give you a chance to experiment with new things without a lot of monetary risk to you.

And by the way, I'm the same way. I like "gentle" swirls and bumps, but NOT hard bumpy toys for insertion. Owie!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Call the 800 number and talk to them about it. They'll fix you up.

I am pretty delayed in answering, but thanks for the response. I was so busy with the final preps of our daughters wedding, I have not had the time to get on here. The wedding is over and the happy couple is on their honeymoon. I wonder if it it is too late to call about the dual bullet?

Thanks again

• Members
You have a one year guarantee here at TooTimid. So give them a call.

Congratulations on your daughter's wedding!!!

Thank You for the sentiments. :)

I will give a call when we get back to Ms.. We are home in Ne right now now and the toy is at our place in Ms..

Thanks for the quick response,

• 1 month later...
  • Review Team

I dont know how strong some of you ladies like it however maybe I just had really good batteries or something cause mine is loud and strong :D I love it and use it all the time hehe. I have to admit it is a bit louder than I would like and the lights that come on as much as they are cool they tend to heat up the toy the longer it is on and I am not sure I like that as much. I give it a 7.5/10

• 6 months later...
  • Members

Ok, this is my toy. I SO SO SO SO love it. If it breaks I would replace it. I might buy another just to have a back up! I would never want to be without it. I can't imagine something with more vibration (blushing). I like to so much, I've hestitated buying something else...but I probably need to branch out. HAHA!

• 9 years later...
  • Members

Glad I read the reviews. I like a lot of really hard vibration in order to be able to reach climax. From what I have read I don't think this would do it for me. I would just be left unsatisfied!