Official Community Forums Home

Out Of Controll

• Members

OK so since I am new to being multiply satisfied (LOL) I was wondering... This is something that happens to me and I wonder if I am alone. Frequently while we are having sex. I will have had a few O's and I will feel that maybe it is time to switch position. I will kind of back off and start to ask him, "do you want me to turn around "or whatever. Sometimes in mid sentence another orgasm will hit. I have to literally say to him, "hold on a second, I'm cumming" it is like I cant even control it! Is it like this for everyone? I have to say it is pretty amazing since I used to only have orgasms maybe 3 out of 5x, only clitoral and never during intercourse, unless I was also stimulating myself. Now I have this mind blowing experience that seems to take me over! It gets better every time.

• Members

Well girl, looks like you woke your Gspot up, that and your body is learning to orgasm easily.

I do believe it's a conditioned and learned thing.

Yes it happens, not as frequently to me as it seems to be happening to you (lucky girl). What is it exactly that your partner is doing or you're doing to get so many orgasms in a session? I usually have to work for one and work hard. Sometimes they fade off. Maybe I need to do what you're doing :lol:

• Members

Sounds great! You are definitely doing something right. I have a timing situation, where I will have to tell my partner to stop for a minute because I am cuming and i can't stand stimulation for about 30-45 secs, then more stim just means longer orgasm. But not a # more. I agree..tell us what your partner is doing that is working for you so well!

• Members
Sounds great! You are definitely doing something right. I have a timing situation, where I will have to tell my partner to stop for a minute because I am cuming and i can't stand stimulation for about 30-45 secs, then more stim just means longer orgasm. But not a # more. I agree..tell us what your partner is doing that is working for you so well!

I don't even know isn't that weird? He isn't really doing anything new. lets see, I guess he is being more attentive digitally to my g spot for sure. Um, We have been using toys which is new because I didn't really like the feeling of a vibrator before because it felt too abrasive. ( now I LOVE!!) When I have an orgasm if it is a G-spot one he just keeps on stimulating me, they come one after the other. If it is Clitoral though. He has to stop after the first because it gets sensitive. Although I think last night was a little different because I remember him continuing after I had a clitoral orgasm and I had like 3 more. HMMM When we have sex I am really enjoying him on top where I used to love it from behind the best. I think it is all me really. I am letting go more, feeling less insecure and focusing on him/us. I wonder if it is a physical thing. I just had my 3rd child in January. It seems like almost right after that, after we started having sex again, I started having G-spot and multiples. I don't really know what's going on!

Oh Hey Pinky, I lost the bet! I guess you know what I'm doing tonight! :wub:

• Members
Well girl, looks like you woke your Gspot up, that and your body is learning to orgasm easily.

I do believe it's a conditioned and learned thing.

Yes it happens, not as frequently to me as it seems to be happening to you (lucky girl). What is it exactly that your partner is doing or you're doing to get so many orgasms in a session? I usually have to work for one and work hard. Sometimes they fade off. Maybe I need to do what you're doing :lol:

Hey I noticed you are in MA too. I wonder if we live close, you can IM me If you dont want to post. :)

• Members

Lucky girl - that's all I can say!! I wouldn't question it!

Really though, it probably is the fact that you admit you are more able to let yourself go now, as you say. Congratulations!!

It only gets better, doesn't it?! :lol:

• Members

Well that could very well be it, the continued Gspot stimulation. I have him stop after one orgasm. Yeah stupid me. :rolleyes:

I need to maybe try more with the Gspot toys and more of the Gspot stimulation. I cannot imagine for me what 2 or 3 Gspot ones would do.

I think I just need to relax and let more than one happen. I still get a bit freaked out with all the fluid fron the Gspot ones. I feel like I'm making the bed a mess, even though I know it's no big deal.

I really want to experience multiples, it's just that one sometimes is so hard that I just give up.

• Members
Hey I noticed you are in MA too. I wonder if we live close, you can IM me If you dont want to post. :)

I have yahoo messenger, pm me if you want my handle, and yep I'm in Massachusetts too!

• Members
Well that could very well be it, the continued Gspot stimulation. I have him stop after one orgasm. Yeah stupid me. :rolleyes:

I need to maybe try more with the Gspot toys and more of the Gspot stimulation. I cannot imagine for me what 2 or 3 Gspot ones would do.

I think I just need to relax and let more than one happen. I still get a bit freaked out with all the fluid fron the Gspot ones. I feel like I'm making the bed a mess, even though I know it's no big deal.

I really want to experience multiples, it's just that one sometimes is so hard that I just give up.

I totally get it, I used to give up sometimes without even one! I got tired, it was taking too long, I would start to feel like he was tired etc... I have NOT squirted :( what's that like? I keep checking after and nothing. Although one time after using a toy. I took it out and it was literally dripping but nowhere else. (sorry graphic) I think the key is really relaxing. People say that orgasm in women is 90% psychological (or emotional) and 10% physical or something like that. I will PM you. :)

• Members

Gspot orgasms vary with the amount of liquids. Sometimes I soak the bed, and we consider that a job well done :D

Other times, not so much. When it happens trust me you'll know.

• Members

I have this experience with g spot orgasms too. After the first one, the next two or three just show up on their own and I have no control over them. They are most intense when it's just me and my toys, but it can happen nicely during intercourse and even better when he his stimiulating my g spot with his fingers and giviing my clit oral. Those are the mind blowers, and I just when I think I am done WHAM another one hits. This is fairly new to me too, maybe the last 5 months or so I have learned to come this way. IT IS AMAZING. Last time, he said I squirted in his mouth! Didn't think I was a squirter, but there you go. Good for you, girlfriend! Power to you! :)

• Members
I have this experience with g spot orgasms too. After the first one, the next two or three just show up on their own and I have no control over them. They are most intense when it's just me and my toys, but it can happen nicely during intercourse and even better when he his stimulating my g spot with his fingers and giving my clit oral. Those are the mind blowers, and I just when I think I am done WHAM another one hits. This is fairly new to me too, maybe the last 5 months or so I have learned to come this way. IT IS AMAZING. Last time, he said I squirted in his mouth! Didn't think I was a squirter, but there you go. Good for you, girlfriend! Power to you! :)

Funny it has been a little over 3 months for me! You Ladies who squirt, What does that feel like? Is it different? I don't know why I haven't, maybe I will, but I cant imagine anything more intense than what I've been having lately!

• Members

As for squirting, I didn't even know I did it until he told me. I kept wanting to try, but I guess it's happening anyway. I can't tell when I'm doing it or not unless he tells me. It just goes with the intensity already.