Official Community Forums Home

Forum Member Dating

• Members

Ok, I'm late to the game as usual....damn you guys all look so hot and slippery....I wanna play!!!! hmmmm looks like the required uniform is bare minimum....better strip down then but I'm with Sun....hate to let go of the stilettos! Ok somebody oil me up and let's get this party started! What round are we on anyway? :P

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Ok, I'm late to the game as usual....damn you guys all look so hot and slippery....I wanna play!!!! hmmmm looks like the required uniform is bare minimum....better strip down then but I'm with Sun....hate to let go of the stilettos! Ok somebody oil me up and let's get this party started! What round are we on anyway? :P

We've lost count of the rounds and we are all out of oil but if you'll just slip in here between us we'll share some of ours with you.

• Members

(Wearing my silver stilettos, ruffle panties and lacy white apron...) HELLOOOOO everyone!! I'm back and I brought a gigantic tub of Cool Whip :P Who's ready for something sweet. :lol:

• Members
Hmm...Seeing Valntyn's at play elsewhere, I guess I'll sit off on the sidelines and get ready to do a commentary when a catching up is needed. Anyone who wants to watch the action with me is more than free to. Careful, though, I kinda have wandering hands. ;)

Randy.

Thur, I'm a died in the wool voyeaur so I watch from the sidelines with you.

But PLEASE keep your hands at home!!!! LOL

• Members

I'll sit with you Thur........I like you're wandering hands.....

• Members

Angelkisses, don't bother. I've got it right here.

Grabs Pinky's breasts and proceeds to decorate them like a sushi plate. lick. mmmm. tastes good ;)

• Members
Angelkisses, don't bother. I've got it right here.

Grabs Pinky's breasts and proceeds to decorate them like a sushi plate. lick. mmmm. tastes good ;)

ok good..you get one..i get the other

• Members
Thur, I'm a died in the wool voyeaur so I watch from the sidelines with you.

But PLEASE keep your hands at home!!!! LOL

I'll just squeeze myself in with those of you watching if that's OK. I've got cocktails.

• Members
as many as you like pinky!

*thinking to herself---being quite distracted by Angel's and Ginger's attentions--Now, where do I want to put that body salt?*

littlemiss, do you think you could help me out here? Where is the best place for that salt?