Official Community Forums Home

Forum Member Dating

• Members
*thinking to herself---being quite distracted by Angel's and Ginger's attentions--Now, where do I want to put that body salt?*

littlemiss, do you think you could help me out here? Where is the best place for that salt?

Oh Yummy chocolate nipples and body shots. Pinky get you self over here!!!!!!!I have your Cherry.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
I'll sit with you Thur........I like you're wandering hands.....

You asked for it, 2hot...I'm quick, persistent, and always changing my groping tactics...you aren't likely going to be able to fend me off for long.

Oh...and Bbboomer...you're probably safe. You're a nice guy and all, but I'm pretty straight.

Randy.

• Members
You asked for it, 2hot...I'm quick, persistent, and always changing my groping tactics...you aren't likely going to be able to fend me off for long.

there will be no fending off from this gal....question is - can you fend me off? I like groping too....

(I'm easy!)

• Members
there will be no fending off from this gal....question is - can you fend me off? I like groping too....

(I'm easy!)

*in her best announcer voice* Aaaaaand they're off! Hands are flyin' everywhere today, folks, keep up if you can... Thurisas' hand rounds the corner... AND THERE GOES 2HOT deftly slipping her hand around to... Gentlemen, cover your ladies eyes! Things.. are.. getting... HOT!

• Members

(ROTFLMAO!!!!! You're too much...)

oooowwww - love to grab that tush! *grabbing Thur's ass and then giving it a good smack*

Like to get my hands on other things as well....*switching grips - where'd that hand go????*

• Members

oooowwww - love to grab that tush! *grabbing Thur's ass and then giving it a good smack*

Like to get my hands on other things as well....*switching grips - where'd that hand go????*

I'd love to watch you guys but Pinky has me totally distracted!!!!

• Members

cum mere lil miss! I've got a lower abdomen for ya! ;) Plus I'm a freakin dancin queen when it comes to being a vessel for body shots! But I'll only help you if I get to do the next shot!

• Members

Well then come here so i can lick an appropriate spot to um, yah, put the salt ;)

• Members

Oh...and Bbboomer...you're probably safe. You're a nice guy and all, but I'm pretty straight.

Randy.

Thanks Thur. Even though your pics look like nice buns your not my type. I'm Probably straighter than you!

• Members
Well then come here so i can lick an appropriate spot to um, yah, put the salt ;)

Ginger, I have never seen anyone use a lime that way!! What a great idea!!! We've got sweet (littlemiss) , sour (limes) and spicy (Ginger) over here!!

• Members
Ginger, I have never seen anyone use a lime that way!! What a great idea!!! We've got sweet (littlemiss) , sour (limes) and spicy (Ginger) over here!!

Can it be? Everyone is tied up, I mean tried out, i mean tired out......

• Members

I'm not tired....I'm just in a groove with my Thur baby over here....

• Members

Tired? Hell No. My mouth was just full ;) Wait, two more double shots of Patron. Come here Pinky and let me have a bite of that lime in your mouth!

• Members
Tired? Hell No. My mouth was just full ;) Wait, two more double shots of Patron. Come here Pinky and let me have a bite of that lime in your mouth!

No problem, hon. Take a big bite!! Let me just finish licking the salt of Man's .....er...parts.

• Members
Is everybody worn out or are couples hiding in corners?

What - What? Sorry I was "deep" into Thur here.....

• Members

Yeow! Okay, you asked for it, 2hot. Time for the true groping master to go to work here. Hmm....where to start. Ah heck, I'll just give tit for tat and go for the backside as well...this could be fun. Of course, it only takes one hand for the behind and another can wander elsewhere. Hmmmm.