Forum Member Dating

• Members

Thur you naughty boy. What are you doing over there? :D

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Since Pinky has slipped off somewhere my hands are free!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to jump back in here what's happenin'? Should we start a new scenario? Hmmm lets thing of a good one.

• Members
Where is that rule book? It plainly states no clothes allowed!

OOH I KNOW!!! How 'bout naked pool party????

• Members
Excellent idea. Lets all line up over Ginger and prepare to review our swimmers CPR course. I get the chest compressions!!!

I'll give her mouth to erm.. uh.. well I'll put my mouth some where that will make her breathe harder :P

• Members
I'll give her mouth to erm.. uh.. well I'll put my mouth some where that will make her breathe harder :P

I am diving in the deep end SPLASH!

MARCO!!!!

• Members
Thur you naughty boy. What are you doing over there? :D

You're more than welcome to come find out. I'll be happy to let my hands wander all over you too Aiden...but then I think I've made that clear. ;)

Randy

• Members
You're more than welcome to come find out. I'll be happy to let my hands wander all over you too Aiden...but then I think I've made that clear. ;)

Randy

Aiden, we'll both let our hands wander all over you....

• Members

Ooo...this could turn out to be my first threesome!! I can't wait to see where this goes!! Just hope I'm "up" to it.

Randy.

• Members
Ooo...this could turn out to be my first threesome!! I can't wait to see where this goes!! Just hope I'm "up" to it.

Randy.

Thurisas, i'm sure we could make this a 4-some or 5-some for you...and i bet you will be 'up ' for it..of course we will help you a bit. With Val's permission...and delightful inclusion, if possible!!

• Members

UM excuse me I am still waiting for some friends in the deep end... I am getting pruney and lonely!

• Members
UM excuse me I am still waiting for some friends in the deep end... I am getting pruney and lonely!

Sun, i'm almost finished with Ginger's..uhm...chest compressions...I had to do the mouth to mouth part too...I insisted. One can never be too prepared. you're going to get sunburned, doll, let me help you with that coco butter...i mean suntan oil. *accidentally knocks ak, man, and littlemiss into the water while racing to Sun's aide.*

Why, MOHD, is the water that warm or are you just glad to see us?

• Members

I don't think any of the men here will have a "shrinking" problem in this pool!

Thur - you're up to it baby!

• Members
I don't think any of the men here will have a "shrinking" problem in this pool!

Thur - you're up to it baby!

Waters just fine pretty lady. I'm just glad to see all the lovely ladies in the pool naked. It's a natural reaction ya know.....

Besides if one of you ladies were to slip or something it would give you something to hold on to.

Sorry guys you're on your own. Sink or swim so to speak :D

Man

• Members
Excellent idea. Lets all line up over Ginger and prepare to review our swimmers CPR course. I get the chest compressions!!!

HOT DAMN! I blink for a minute! You naughty girls! love it! Well I've got on my baywatch suit now and a proper whistle to blow. But I guess MOHD has got something better to blow. no? ;) I say some of you better practice the breast stroke cause in five minutes I'm throwing in a greased up watermelon to play with.

Anyone game?

• Members
Sun, i'm almost finished with Ginger's..uhm...chest compressions...I had to do the mouth to mouth part too...I insisted. One can never be too prepared. you're going to get sunburned, doll, let me help you with that coco butter...i mean suntan oil. *accidentally knocks ak, man, and littlemiss into the water while racing to Sun's aide.*

Why, MOHD, is the water that warm or are you just glad to see us?

Dam I must have forgotten my CPR. I had my mouth around these lips! Then again this may work in a different way! LOL!

• Members

How 'bout pool volleyball boys against the girls HEE HEE Who wants to be captain?

• Members
How 'bout pool volleyball boys against the girls HEE HEE Who wants to be captain?

Boys against the girls sounds good to me...Oh wait you said something about volleyball and that's not what I have my mind on at the moment. I slipped into the deep end and with my "muscle" all tightened up you ladies might have to give me a hand or something :)

• Members

Here MOHD...let me massage that "muscle" of yours...make it feel allllllll better......I'm not very athletic so I'll be a cheerleader! Wanna play with my pom poms?

• Members
Boys against the girls sounds good to me...Oh wait you said something about volleyball and that's not what I have my mind on at the moment. I slipped into the deep end and with my "muscle" all tightened up you ladies might have to give me a hand or something :)

OH then how 'bout naked pool tackle football (that was a stretch!) Who's got the ball?