Official Community Forums Home

Men: What Type Of Woman Gets You Hot?

• Members

Men: Imagine you are back to a point where you are just getting intimate with a new partner.

1. Do you expect her to have the perfect bod? You know what I mean....your average woman past the teen years is going to have imperfections. Do those imperfections (cellulite, poochy belly, flabby ass, whatever) turn you off and make you lose interest even if you have a pretty hot chemistry going before the unveiling? Or can you still have a strong sexual attraction to her despite all of it?

2. Do you prefer a woman who is upfront and confident and maybe even a little agressive in her sexuality or the shy "you lead the way" type?

Just wondering because when we're young that kind of stuff can really hold alot of women back and it's not until we're older that we can get past all of it, but what is a man's opinion?

• Members

I think most of us would be lying if we didnt want (at some point in our lives) a Jessica Alba look alike.

But most men as we mature can see past a lot of things....including imperfections for a real wildcat in the sack....

• Members

There is nothing sexier than a confident woman. Looks fade with time but fortunately, so does eyesight. (Just kidding). Looks are superficial and if you have a great relationship and chemistry with another person, they really don't matter.

Randy.

Guest Edge

Sure a hot body will catch our eyes, but as time goes on we all show our imperfections (or lack of exercise!), guys included!!!

the posts above show that a lot of guys, maybe most of them (?), prefer a woman with a good attitude (re sex, outlook on life, etc...).

Ladies, show some interest and we are putty in your hands, so to speak! Show some assertiveness, please, as we don't always want to initiate things and take the lead. We want to be "wanted."

Perfect body plus crummy attitude = implies indifference

Imperfect body plus good attitude = sexy turn-on!

perfect body plus good attitude = a keeper!

final note - if you've let your body "go" then do something to recapture it. Those imperfections may only be temporary and exercise will do you a world of good, both physically and emotionally.

• Members

For me, I'm still young, 19 or so. I don't know, for me the physical attraction has to be there, and she's gotta be the right type of personality or else it isn't going to work. Luckily I meet enough girls to be picky ;-P. Unfortunately, I'm not meeting enough of my type...I want to find a girl that'll boink me but not be a freaking slut...

GUH. WHY DID COLLEGE LET OUT?! T_T

• Members

To be honest it's the little imperfections that i think are hot. don't get me wrong I would like to date a model like every other guy. but lets face it I'm not that rich. :lol: the main thing that attracts me to someone is how comfortable they are with their self. I love a woman that is not afraid to get what she wants in the bedroom either. I think a lot of women think that it will freak their man out if they turn into a sex freak every now and then. but for me it's a complete turn on when a woman lets go of all her inhibitions.

• Members

dont need the perfect bod,a women who considers herself hot and I can pickup that vibe gets me hot..

• Members

Wow you guys REALLY gave me something to think about, was planning on getting back to the gym next month and starting kick boxing again.

This WILL happen after all I want to be smokin’ for my hubby and me.

• 3 weeks later...
There is nothing sexier than a confident woman. Looks fade with time but fortunately, so does eyesight. (Just kidding). Looks are superficial and if you have a great relationship and chemistry with another person, they really don't matter.

Randy.

(He can stick to this cuz his wife is GORGEOUS AND a sweetie too!!!)

• Members

She doesn't have to be a model or an actress as long as she's confident about herself and the way she looks, oozes sexuality and her name is Di. What can I say I love the lady. :D