Official Community Forums Home

Air Interruption?

• Members

I have an issue that surfaces from time to time and I wonder if anyone has a solution or has it happened to them. OK we use condoms but not much longer since he was snipped a little while ago. Sometimes I experience a suction of air while we are having sex, it feels like a bubble. I have to make him stop and I let it out :wacko: I used to get embarrassed because I sounds like a fart LOL but whatever... After 13 years of marriage it's fine. Does this happen to anyone else? How do you prevent it? I think it is the condoms. I don't know for sure though.

• Members
Oh it happens to me. It can be teh position your in, or the changing of positions. any number of things. If you figure out a way to make it stop let me know :)
Does it happen to you during doggy style?

• Members

Oh yah, happens to me ;) Particularly when doing doggie style. Its all in the angle you hold yourself in. If he's pulling out far in doggie, thats what generally creates it. Sometimes I do need to stop for a brief second, but no biggie!

• Members
Oh yah, happens to me ;) Particularly when doing doggie style. Its all in the angle you hold yourself in. If he's pulling out far in doggie, thats what generally creates it. Sometimes I do need to stop for a brief second, but no biggie!

Do you use condoms?

• Members

Yes. I'm a Durex girl. They're VERY thin.

• Members
Yes. I'm a Durex girl. They're VERY thin.

Me too! Trojans irritate me. I like the pleasuremax ones. We have used the variety of Durex and they are all pretty good :) I wonder if it is the condoms that is causing the problem though...

• Members
umm...I think that is how the word 'fuck' came about....the word, when pronounced, sounds like the sound you are talking about.

YOU are HILARIOUS!!!! How do you even know that ??? LMAO! I always wondered about that!!! Kind of like Frappe... it's the sound it makes when you spill it.... FRAPPE... oops get the paper towels :lol:

• Members

This has happened to me even without condoms..it's the angle and the amount of excitement..usually lots, and when air gets pushed into the vagina...it's going to come out when you change position. I used to be embarrassed, but then I thought, hey, I was having a great time..can't help the way my anatomy works....

• Members
Trivia Master! I have a plethora of useless knowledge in my head.

The word plethora makes me laugh... Did you ever see the movie The 3 Amigos?

• Members

I love the Extra thin ones. The pleasure pack is great! Trojan's irritate me too and they always feel so thick ;(

• Members

Hasn't anyone heard of the word "queef" before?? It is basically, 'vaginal flatulence' and happens to everyone at one point or another. Condoms can make it worse, but it can happen in any position....

• Members
Hasn't anyone heard of the word "queef" before?? It is basically, 'vaginal flatulence' and happens to everyone at one point or another. Condoms can make it worse, but it can happen in any position....

Yeah I know that word I just think it sounds nasty... I have a handful of dirty words that I find ugly. Like the word "snatch" or "tit". I am weird I know. My friend hates the word "moist"...

• Members

Yes it happens to us when in doggy with really hard thrusting. We end up cracking up hysterically over it then just continue on.

• Members

These happen a lot...and they dont bother me...I've told her as much....but they totally KILL the mood for her. I cant seem to make her believe that im ok just to ignore it and move on...

sigh

• Members

This happens to sweet guy and I often, and we don't use condoms. We do, however change positions at least once while making love.

I always figured it happened because when we really go at it, we create a vacuum.

Interesting topic, and it seems to be common to a lot of us.

I used to be so embarassed and apologize, but now we laugh about it.

Shows what a good job he is doing!! *hee*hee* ;)

• Members

Right on Mikayla! This is the term we call it here. It happens regardless of whether the man is wearing a raincoat to play in the puddle! This is nothing actually compared to a fart. They do not smell. It is basically air that is being packed into a dead end cul-de-sac! Pardon my terms here folks! One of my good friend's mother just called him a few months ago to ask about this word. It's a good thing she has a great sense of humor even though she didn't believe us!

• Members

BTW, this is caused largely when a man is playing the old "Just the tip" game!

• Members
BTW, this is caused largely when a man is playing the old "Just the tip" game!

"Just the tip just to see how it feels..." Did you see wedding crashers? LOL

• Members

I haven't seen that movie yet but the tip thing is a discussion we had on this board a while back!

Yep, that's a queef, and it happens to everyone, condoms or not. It's just air that gets pushed up into the vagina, and it needs to come out.

• Members

it happens to me as well.. usually during doggy style. i used to be embarrassed by it, but i dont care anymore. i have a really wacked sense of humor, so i usually end up saying something really off the wall that makes my hubby laugh his ass off.

• Members
it happens to me as well.. usually during doggy style. i used to be embarrassed by it, but i dont care anymore. i have a really wacked sense of humor, so i usually end up saying something really off the wall that makes my hubby laugh his ass off.

yep we crack jokes too. Nothing stops us, we just giggle and go on.

• Members
yep we crack jokes too. Nothing stops us, we just giggle and go on.

usually goes something like this "wait, get out" ...then i do what needs to be done and go " ok..you can come back now" he is usually laughing so hard i have to be like 'stop laughing and fuck me already"