Official Community Forums Home

Any Plans To Set Up A Chat Room?

• Members

boo hoo....that's sad...

• Members

thats what I get for going to go get a bubble bath....lol

• Members

Just keep trying and sooner or later you should get in.

It is fixed! If you have any problems getting in, please let me know. We hope you enjoy this new feature!

• Members

Im loving that new chatroom!!!

• Members

I definitely agree. I am in there quite a bit.

• Members

It won't let me in, I seem to have done everything it has told me to do, and still nothing.

• Members

Hey Twist it does take it a few minutes to load the Java or whatever you use but after that it's basically real time conversation! It takes abotu a minute for the Orange Java logo to show up on mine and maybe anothr minute or two to load it but I have had to refresh once yesterday in mid-load. My PC not a room problem!

• Members

It says my browser is not java enabled and I know it is, it's the right version etc.

• Members

Actually if I'm not mistaken Java has to be enabled in the "Control Panel". Give me a sec and I'll go hunt it down for you!

• Members

To enable or disable Java

Click to open Internet Explorer.

Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.

Click the Advanced tab.

If Java is installed, there will be a Java section in the Settings list. To enable Java, select the option under Java. To disable Java, clear the option under Java. When you are finished, click OK.

Notes

The Java section mentioned in step four above will only be present if you have the Java software installed. If you do not see the section, download Java software from Java.com.

To remove the Java software from your computer, uninstall it by using Uninstall or change a program in Windows Control Panel.

• Members

Thanks pappy, I've already tried that so I@m uninstalling and reinstalling, if that doesn't work then I'll just have carry on wondering about the mysteries of the live chat room.

Thanks pappy, I've already tried that so I@m uninstalling and reinstalling, if that doesn't work then I'll just have carry on wondering about the mysteries of the live chat room.

Hi Twist,

What browser (& and version number) are you running?

Rob

• Members

I just figured out were there was a live chat room....Looking forward to using it, but summer time may be a bit difficult. Can't wait to take part.

• Members

I'm all sorted thanks Rob, did an uninstall and reinstall and that did the trick.

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy