Official Community Forums Home

Any Plans To Set Up A Chat Room?

• Members

It strikes me that this is a awesome group of people and it would be really nice to have a chat room to converse in.....any thoughts or plans on adding this at some point?

• Members
It strikes me that this is a awesome group of people and it would be really nice to have a chat room to converse in.....any thoughts or plans on adding this at some point?

they are working on it. :)

• Members

Yes, the admins are looking into it, and we're hoping it's something that will be brought back.

Here is a link to the discussion thread: Chatroom Inquiry Thread

it is coming! :) up in the nav bar you will see a link to it. right now it is not working but I will look into this over the next few days to get it working. If I see people using it I will make it a permanent feature.

Thanks for asking!

Rob

• Members

AWESOME! Hope others feel the same way.....looking forward to it!

• Members
it is coming! :) up in the nav bar you will see a link to it. right now it is not working but I will look into this over the next few days to get it working. If I see people using it I will make it a permanent feature.

Thanks for asking!

Rob

**DOES A HAPPY DANCE**

• Members

The chat room apparently supports sound, which is cute, there is a cat tone, that is a "meow" my cat goes nuts while I've been playing with it :lol:

• Members

I created a Sunday Morning Room, so feel free to stop in and chat!

• Members

Dang - I missed you guys. That's what I get for sleeping late! Hopefully I'll catch you later!

• Members

A couple of things we've learned re chat. If you are logged in to the message boards, then click the chat link, you will appear in chat under your board name. Also chat is supported by Java, so you may want to make sure Java is enabled and you have the latest downloads.

And if you are using AOL you may have problems with chat. You can restart your browser using IE, that should help.

Thanks again Rob for creating chat for us!!

• Members
A couple of things we've learned re chat. If you are logged in to the message boards, then click the chat link, you will appear in chat under your board name. Also chat is supported by Java, so you may want to make sure Java is enabled and you have the latest downloads.

And if you are using AOL you may have problems with chat. You can restart your browser using IE, that should help.

Thanks again Rob for creating chat for us!!

hey lady, get your arse in there

• Members

We are having fun...why not join us

• Members

anybody want to chat?

Fyi

From me talking to myself....

You have joined room: Lobby

Welcome!

2hotcatmom: All by myself....

KNK893. Disconnected. A user with the same name logged you out.

Disconnected. (this is when I opened another window to get to the forums)

You have joined room: Lobby

Welcome!

2hotcatmom: okay - if you log into chat and then try to go to forums you get logged out of chat.

2hotcatmom: but I can re login to chat and go both ways - HA

2hotcatmom: and the live chat display on the main forums screen shows me twice...

• Members

Chat is recognizing you as a double log in. If you try to go to the forums from chat effectively you are booting yourself out. Also If you re log in you can do both, because you've in a sense opened a second session.

I would open double windows and just toggle the two.

• Members

Apparently chat is not working I get this message upon log in:

(May 25-20:49) Access Denied. Chat service license limit has been reached.

• Members

me too = Access Denied. Chat service license limit has been reached.

• Members

Apparently the free service expired. Now I guess we just need to wait and see if this is made a permanent feature. How sad, I was looking forward to being in there this evening with all of you :(

• Members

Unless there are more than 7 people in there. That may be the problem also.

yep that's the issue. Only 7 in at a time.

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy