Official Community Forums Home

Beginner's Bondage Dice

Valntyn

• Members

pd8011-00main.jpg

Take a chance. Gamble against your insecurities. Have fun while you play. Beginner’s Bondage Dice are a perfect way to ease you and your mate into trying new things WITHOUT it being scary. These red & black oversized dice made both my husband and I winners last night, when we turned our bed into a game board and took turns rolling them on the comforter.

One die has six possibilities of an action to be carried out. The other die determines if the one rolling will be the giver or receiver of the action. Will you be the Slave getting attention? Or maybe the Master giving pleasure?

I gave the dice a roll onto the bed. TIE UP and SLAVE looked up at us as they settled. My husband raced to our toy chest and withdrew leopard handcuffs. I held my cuffed hands stretched up in the air, as if they were held up by a restraint hanging from the ceiling and became the slave, letting my husband have his fun... okay, I enjoyed it, too!

His roll came next, with WHIP and MASTER coming to view. Another run to the toy box and out came one of our whips, which he caressed and flicked all over my skin.

Back and forth we took our turns, rolling the dice, letting what came up dictate our sexual interaction. We let our imaginations interpret the words on the dice, remembering not to limit ourselves.

Hubby’s favorite roll was TICKLE/SLAVE. Being HUGELY ticklish, I was hysterically terrified how long he would “legally” tickle me... but he used his tongue, not his fingers, and it was my clit, not my waist, that got tickled! Me-ow!

My favorite roll was SPANK/MASTER. My husband stood, lowered his pants, and turned to present his tush to me. “Nuh-uh,” I said, making him face me. I drew his cock into my mouth and pleasured him, giving him three good smacks on each butt cheek as I gave him a little something special in front with my tongue. He might have been getting the treatment, but his gasps made ME the winner that round.

Novice, amateur or gift recipient... I can’t imagine anyone NOT enjoying these dice.

Love is a gamble... why not have fun knowing either way you’ll be a winner?

• Members

They sound really interesting and it was a great review.

• Members

Very cute review Val....I love the 'gamble against your insecurities" - clever girl~!

:D:lol:

Sounds like lots of fun!! Great review!

• Members

Very fun! Sounds like a great activity to the the dice rolling!

• Members
What a wonderful review!!! WOW these seem like a great tool for couples just getting into bondage.

I agree, this sounds like a great way for me to introduce bondage into our play time.

Thanks for the review.