Damnit

whiskeywoman

• Members

This ought to get real fun.

Tig, bring your rifle...

Suzy.. bring your shotgun.

I will bring along my 2 x 4.

Pappy can come along to referee,

Hell bring Tango with you while your at it, he can take pics, and post em on the web.

We can find someone to sell concessions and make a day out of it LOL

Anyone else game?

• Members

My mother gave my father an "alcohol or the family" ultimatum many years ago - he chose the family. Had he not she would have kicked him out before he had a chance to think that through. So definitely stand your ground - if he keeps trying to undermine you, go to the cops! Drugs = illegal!

• Members
Hon, If Tango comes along, I can guarantee you the only shootin he'll be doin' won't be thru a camera lens... You'd better ask Valntyn to come along to take pics!!!

While we're at it, let's sell tickets: "To Everyone Who Has An EX Worth Killing..."

Tango would enjoy the chance to get some target practice in with this piss ant, probably starting with the knees, making it slow and agonizing and making sure he suffers for everything he's done.

One shot would let him off too easy for what he's done and is still doing!!!

But I do like the way you think! ;)

I know some masons, they can whip up a quick gladiator's arena. Cause you gotta set the stage...

• Members

Screw the killing. That's would let him off too easy! As some of us know it's takes somee pretty drastic measures to line some people out on their thinking. He needs someone to put knots on his head quicker than he can rub them. Think shampoo directions here - Lather, Rinse, Repeat! REPEAT being my key point!

• 5 months later...
  • Members
This ought to get real fun.

Tig, bring your rifle...

Suzy.. bring your shotgun.

I will bring along my 2 x 4.

Pappy can come along to referee,

Hell bring Tango with you while your at it, he can take pics, and post em on the web.

We can find someone to sell concessions and make a day out of it LOL

Anyone else game? Whats your favorite 12 G ammo?? I have O Buck, OO Buck, #4 Buck, #6 Buck, Slug and Sabot Slugs. I don't do bird shot...I like to make a Big Hole. How about some nice 30.06 Armor Piercing rounds? I could send you a nice selection...say 30 rounds. After the EX is dispatched you could take turns blowing large holes in his piece of crap ride. The AP rounds work real well on engines. The Slugs make a one inch hole going in....they don't call me 12GAUGE fer nothin' ya know...