Official Community Forums Home

New To The Message Board

blrwings

• Members

Hello Y'all,

I've visited this site several times, but this is the first time to register on the message board. I've been a widow now for a while and thought I might get some good tips from y'all. Yes, it's a Texas thing. :D

• Members
Hello Y'all,

I've visited this site several times, but this is the first time to register on the message board. I've been a widow now for a while and thought I might get some good tips from y'all. Yes, it's a Texas thing. :D

Welcome and enjoy. There are several Texans on the board. You'll find lots of good information here and, hopefully, have fun while your doing it!

• Members
Welcome and enjoy. There are several Texans on the board. You'll find lots of good information here and, hopefully, have fun while your doing it!

Thanks for the welcome. I'm looking forward to all the information and fun.

• Members
Thanks for the welcome. I'm looking forward to all the information and fun.

Well another fellow Texan has arrived. Welcome to TT they don't hold it against us for being from Texas.

There are lots of good folk around here and lots of information to be shared.

Make yourself at home.

MOHD

• Members
Well another fellow Texan has arrived. Welcome to TT they don't hold it against us for being from Texas.

There are lots of good folk around here and lots of information to be shared.

Make yourself at home.

MOHD

Hey, thanks. Starting to feel at home. Maybe soon I'll feel comfortable enough to ask questions. Again, thanks fellow Texan.

• Members

Welcome to TT, Bunny2!

Hi Everyone...

I am a newbie to this board as well. I read everyones posts, and I thought I would finally join in!

I am from "Sin City", (Las Vegas for those who didn't know).

Everybody keeps me entertained, and you guys are great!

• Members

Welcome and enjoy all that you find.

• Members

Welcome to the forum! Both of you! Several Texans that I know of here but not real sure on Sin City residents. But we have to start somewhere. Hopefully you will set the trend!

• Members
Hello Y'all,

Hi Bunny, welcome. It's nice to see some more early boomers joining up. We ain't dead yet, Eh!

• Members

whats up everyone I joined so my wife and I can spark our sexlife backup an keep it on fire. deployed right now but will be home soon for r&r, so the sparks will be flying soon. :D

Welcome to all the Newbies on this thread!! HOWDY Y'ALL!!!

Please also join us in the Live Chat too sometime!! We're lots of fun, and don't always talk about sex. Just everyday stuff there too! :)