Official Community Forums Home

I Don't Understand My Husband!

katlsutovich

• Members

i posted a blog not to long ago about wanting to try anal and asked how to talk to my husband about it and so finally i did and he has always been kind of weird about talking about sex but he basically said that it was cool and he'd like to try too. but of course that he would be NOT be doing any of the receiving and so that night i assumed that maybe we would have a little bit of a go at it and see how each of us liked it. and i didn't even mean like having him use his penis but maybe a finger or a toy because i've never really tried anal. but while we were messing around and having sex not once did he mention it or do anything like he was intrested. what should i do i don't want to be in the heat of the moment and say "stick ur finger in my butt" that just seems kind of like a mood killer. is there anyways i can sort of suggest it without totally ruining the mood?

Why not order an toy for anal? Start off small. I love the E-Glass Petite Plug

which is cute, easy to use and care for, and small.

There's also the Julie Ashton's Beginner's Anal Kit has everything you need, with toys ranging from small to larger, plus some fantastic lube AND a vibrator too!

Let him know that you want to try it, but pulling out the toy, and just asking him to help you with that, and to go slow. Use lots of lube.

• Members

your just gonna have to ask him...its what i had to do with hubby. and sometimes still do...a word of advise on the anal plugs/toys, a little lesson i learned...if they are smooth, they will slide out, if a hand or finger is not holding it in. im actually looking into getting one with ridges so we dont have to worry about it slipping out.

• Members

He still may not be comfortable with trying anal play, so you are going to have to jog his memory during sex. Just try the ole "please touch me here..I love it when you do this" and see if he is game or not. He may think it is "dirty", so have a finger cot handy, just in case.

• Members
i don't want to be in the heat of the moment and say "stick ur finger in my butt" that just seems kind of like a mood killer.

From a mans prospective:

That certainly wouldn't be a mood killer for me. I love it when a sexy lady tells me what she wants and how she wants it.

Try telling him. What do you have to loose?

MOHD

• Members

You'll probably be pleasantly surprised at his reaction if you whisper breathily in his year, "I want your finger up my ass..." , or say it out loud in your sexiest, huskiest voice while he's licking your pussy. You'll get your wish!

• Members

He may just be caught up in the 'regular sex' and think that it was enough that time. Perhaps he is waiting for instruction. I have definitely panted in pleasure for my lover to finger my ass or fuck me up the ass. You can definitely find ways to get him to give it a go. Tyger is right, get a small anal toy - this may take some of the 'icky finger mess' stigma away. The ones she recommends are great for first timers.

I think the key here is just to guide him into what you want to try - both in word and deed!

• Members

Not only are you his lover but there are times when a man may feel dumbstruck on something like this. If he has never done it he has no clue as to how gentle he should be. And he may have a totally different picture of what mess may or may not happen. Here is where your instructor side should take charge. Guys do have many varied opinions on anal and most are incorrect.

• Members
I have had women say just that and it was a huge turn on for me. I'm sorta like MOHD on that issue, I love it when a woman tells me what she wants.

I'm with the guys on this one. Sometimes we need you girls to tell us what you want and what you like. A lot of the Seinfeld jokes about guys not knowing what women are thinking are very true.

I also agree with the girls to try a toy. The suggestions on how to tell him were right on.

Also note you should clean anything that goes in you anally before it enters you vaginally. Another option your husband could use a condom (anal) then remove it before entering your vagina.