Official Community Forums Home

Moving Today

TonboMidori

• Review Team

Well, we are moving our stuff into our new place today. It's a total mess in here, I HATE it! :angry: SO's sis is watching la nina today, so she's taken care of. She's so excited about having her own room :) We're not going far, but it still sucks. Oh well, time to unplug this puppy and get going!

See you all later!

• Members

I wish you the best of luck with everything. I know how moving can be we just did it in August and I felt like it was never ending.

• Members

I lived in the same house for 25 years, and then moved twice in the last three and a half years. Yes, it is the biggest pain in the butt and I hated it.

Mostly, because I have way to much stuff, more then a person needs.

On the up side, a new place is fun once you get everything settled. I don't know about you, but I DO like the 'nesting' part of it afterwards.

How happy and exciting for La Nina~ and you~ Your very own rooms! :)

I'll be thinking of you today, let us know how it goes.

• Members

GOOD LUCK! It takes a bit of time to get you new home feeling like home. I know, I've moved 10 times in my married life.

• Members

How did the move go?

Do you like your new place?

What does La Nina think of her new room?

• Review Team

Everything's over in the new place now, yaaay! My roomie didn't help or say word f*ckin' one the whole damn time. Don't think she'll stay on the friends list. She disappeared about 1/3 of the way through.

La nina loves the fact she has her own room now. She keeps rearranging all her toys in there. We went out and bought some little decorations and things (her choice) so it's definitely hers. Though we did have a big argument in the middle of a store, and she decided she hated me for 5 whole minutes. She got over it. I think I'm getting better at this... :)

This place has the same floor plan as the old one, so it hasn't been too hard to figure out where things can fit. Thank God! I think that's made it easier to unpack :P

On a side note, I have a 'birthday card' la nina made me last night (it's really just a piece of paper with some scribbles on it. it's cute :) ) that she swears says 'I love you' on it. It made me feel all fuzzy... :)

• Members

good luck we have moved like 8 times in the past 5 yrs but that military life

• Members

Congrats!!!! I hope you guys enjoy your new casa!

• Members

ohhhh, I am so glad for you guys!

It is so sweet that she made you a card~and it even says 'I love you' (hee~hee)

It is obvious she is thriving with you and So. Congrats.

• Members
good luck we have moved like 8 times in the past 5 yrs but that military life

I have 3 kids in the military, the moving you do is mind boggling. My sympathies, I admire army wives.