Official Community Forums Home

Audio Erotic Bullet

Valntyn

• Members

TO8706-6main.jpg

The Audio Erotic Bullet is THE BEST bullet we have in our considerable collection.

The bullet is smooth & sturdy. Four AAA batteries fit in the controller. An easy gliding switch on the controller sets the vibes. There are also 3 silky, colorful CyberSkin sleeves. Remember: use water-based lube with CyberSkin toys!

This toy is so unique because it’s SOUND ACTIVATED. It also has 3 different vibe levels. VIBRATE 1 is basic: when there's no noise, there's no vibe. Blow gently into the mic to get the vibe hummin’. VIBRATE 2 has steady vibration with increased intensity once you start moaning. VIBRATE 3 has a stronger steady vibe & intensity shoots up to high vibrations that should leave NO woman dissatisfied.

My husband started using VIBRATE 1 on me & it felt gooood. “Low” doesn’t mean weak! VIBRATE 2, with the combination of the steady vibe & the stronger pulses as hubby blew & talked into the mic, gave me several delicious orgasms. And VIBRATE 3...

After a short break, we decided to try VIBRATE 3 as my husband took me doggy-style. I figured if the middle setting wore me out as it did, the higher setting was sure to kill me & I wanted sex with my husband first! We positioned & I flipped the switch. Oh_my_gawd. I had the mic near my face & it captured every_single_sound I made. When I yelled, it gave intense vibes. When I drew a deep breath, it gave intense vibes. This toy gave the best clitoral head I’ve ever had. One steady, forever-lasting orgasm resounded from the walls. I yelled louder & longer than I ever have. My throat tore. I went hoarse. I cried. It was gooood.

This toy is NOT for the faint of heart. It IS for those who like strong vibes & a hell of a ride. Turn on your radio, have your partner talk dirty, rent an apartment beneath a tap dancer. You will have the time_of_your_life.

Oh, and don’t forget the throat lozenges for after. ;)

• Members

Seriously? I need to order one and lets go to a rock show!

• Members

Okay I have to put this one on my wish list. Sounds like this bullet would be a lot of fun! :D

• Members

Now this sounds amazing!! I think i will have to invest in one of these

• Members

Thanks everyone! It truly was a fantastic experience. It's now sitting at the top of our "favorites" drawer and every time I pass it, I peek over there, giggling, REALLY wanting to pull it out again, but not quite daring! *laugh* Gotta give my throat a little rest. ;) It'll definitely be coming back out again soon, though!!

• Members

Holy crap......... I know what I'm ordering next!!!!!

• Members

For anyone planning on buying this bullet, I'd love to hear your review of it! Hopefully it feels as great for/to/on you as it did for me!!

• Members

Hmm.

*repeats to self* I do not need another bullet. I do not need another bullet. I do not need.... :lol:

great review!