Official Community Forums Home

Will It Be To Much?

hot4hubby

• Members

My hubby is deployed well before he left our sex life was baddddd. My fault. Anyway It has come back and I have been materbating allot. With this make me dry when I have the real thing. It hit me today and I told myself maybe I should stop. Is this gonna hurt sex when he comes home? :unsure:

• Members

I would not think this to be factual! Actually it is more likely that you are learning what really pleases you and will be able to communicate this to your man! Don't hurt him too bad! LOL!

• Members

NO you won't be dry, if your wet on your own you'll be fine with him. Besides worse case if your into it but just making the fuilds, lube! Depending on teh side of your hubby,a nd what you've been using (as well as how turned on you are when your with you man) it might hurt. IF it has ever hurt before with him you run that slight case, just makes sure you ahev lots of fore play and you'll be fine.

• Members

NO way in fact I bet you will have no problem getting even MORE wet! :)

• Members
Don't stop. The more sex you have, the more sex you want IMO. Like others mentioned, get some lube. It takes the pressure off you and feels great.

I totally agree. Don't stop masturbating. The more wet you get, the more your body will make for the next time, unless you are on an antidepressant on antihistamine, which could make you drier. But, regardless of any meds, the more you get wet, the better it will be and it just helps your body produce more when you need it.

• Members

Lubrication is a combined affect of hormonal balance, emotional connection, arousal, stimulation and the amount of water you drink. Basically, since you will have an emotional connection and arousal (hopefully) you should have issues getting wet. If you do, do not worry, try some artificial lubricant. Also, make sure you are drinking enough water! Have fun and enjoy is homecoming.

• Members

I agree keep it up it can only help oh an by the way i luv u an always will babe

Many couples get into a rut, where, the sex is well, just routine, so it's not as exciting. Efforts aren't being made, orgasms losts, and then, roll over and go to sleep. It happens. The thing is to try and get past it.

Kuddos to you for getting your "groove back", and masturbating. Exploring your body and learning what pleases and excites you is a great first step in recapturing your sex life!! And, BTW, tastes can change. For example, I use to LOVE to have my breasts touched, teased and so on. After our DD came (I breast fed for a year), I now really can't stand having them touched. I tolerate it for hubby, cuz he's a boob man. Thankfully, he's really into pleasing me with oral, so it's a give and take situation there.

Relearning your body is great! Now, depending on what you're masturbating with, sex after so long without it, may feel a bit, for lack of a better word, weird, if you're not using a dildo/vibrator while masturbating, because your body has gotten use to being pleased how you're doing it. But, when your hubby comes home, have some lube handy, just in case, relax, and have fun with him! Show him where to touch you, he won't mind, and it'll be loads of fun!!!

Best wishes!