Official Community Forums Home

Treat My Wife Like A Queen

• Members

Im just looking for some ideas on what to do for my wife when i get home for R&R. Our sex life wasnt the greatest when I left now she is getting back into it full tilt an I luv that. I just want to make sure its perfect for her. Me I like to do almost anything with her, she is still shy about her sexuality, but she is starting to open up. So if anyone has any ideas let this military guy know how to treat her like a queen in bed.

Go slow, ask her what she wants, lots of oral, and tell her how much you love & appreciate her, and mean it. Nothing better than love & sincerity. :)

• Members

well it will be easy to say i luv her cause that is like me having to breath in the morning i just have to do it. an the oral i luv to do it anyways aslong as she i down for it.

• Members
well it will be easy to say i luv her cause that is like me having to breath in the morning i just have to do it. an the oral i luv to do it anyways aslong as she i down for it.

awww baby I love u 2. Everyone meet my wonderful Husband

• Members
Go slow, ask her what she wants, lots of oral, and tell her how much you love & appreciate her, and mean it. Nothing better than love & sincerity. :)

DEFINITELY take your time! Make it last! Do whatever you have to do to prolong it... even then you know it will be over too quick. It always seems that way doesn't it?

• Members
Im just looking for some ideas on what to do for my wife when i get home for R&R. Our sex life wasnt the greatest when I left now she is getting back into it full tilt an I luv that. I just want to make sure its perfect for her. Me I like to do almost anything with her, she is still shy about her sexuality, but she is starting to open up. So if anyone has any ideas let this military guy know how to treat her like a queen in bed.

From one military guy to another just remember the lady always cums first. Remember that and you can't go wrong no matter what you do. Good Luck hope you and her have a great time. ;)

• Members

Hey coco lover so glad you could join us! A VERY BIG THANK YOU for what you are doing for all of us! Your efforts and sacrifices are very much appreciated. I've never missed the old Army ways but do miss doing just what you are doing now! --- Now as to your Q, I'm pretty sure that you can accomplish this all on your own. Your statement abotu "Just like breathing" says that to me at least. Whatever amount of time you have to be with her and your family always let her know that she is your everything! I hate to correct part of your statement but loving her is not your job, it is given freely and from what I've read of her posts is mutual. Mikayla and a few others here have written articles on pretty much every topic on sex and even delved into romancing and other not-so-sexual topics. You will find the "articles &tips" link in the pink toolbar at the top of this page. Find one or more that pique your interests and your off to a good start. Treating her like a Queen comes from within yourself and is not difficult at all when you are in love. It may seem like I roundabouted your Q but IMHO you only need to be encouraged to do it on your terms. I'm sure she knows you well enough to see the intent. Hope something here helps brother! BTW, watch out I think she may hurt you when you get home! LOL! --- FOR COUNTRY! RANGERS LEAD THE WAY! ---

• Members

im counting down the days 51 more to go an i cant wait. this site has helped spark her back up thanx to all of u that have helped her out.

• Members

We didn't create the spark, only fueled the fire that was already existing!

• Members
awww baby I love u 2. Everyone meet my wonderful Husband

hot4hubby, you have a sweet man, there. It is wonderful that you two can share this site together and find new ways to please each other.

About his question? Well, take a LONG time, have GREAT oral sex, make her cum about 5 times before you even get inside her, and then just love her time you both are happy and satisfied!! That's my advice!

• Members

good advice pinky an believe me i will take it. im shooting for 6 lol, an i have to say that its really nice to be able to share this site with her.

• Members
hot4hubby, you have a sweet man, there. It is wonderful that you two can share this site together and find new ways to please each other.

About his question? Well, take a LONG time, have GREAT oral sex, make her cum about 5 times before you even get inside her, and then just love her time you both are happy and satisfied!! That's my advice!

Yes Pinky he is a very sweet man. I love this site. I love getting up in the morning to see what he has posted the night before.

• Members

You guys are so cute! just want to hug you both! Love to see people in love....sigh.... :kiss:

• Members

thanx, i have to say through the yrs it hasnt been all cheeries, but we hung in an she is the only person i can ever see my self with. an she is soooo sexy