Official Community Forums Home

Last Night Wow

• Members

Last night My H and I had sex. We didn't use toys, I didn't get oral. He didn't even use his fingers on me. We just did IT. I was not entirely sure how that would work for me but let me just say. I had NO clitoral stimulation, AT ALL and I had orgasm after orgasm! This has NEVER happened to me before! Weird huh? Awesome though!!!

• Members

See, you don't 'NEED' toys to have orgasms. This is fantastic and goes to show how connected sexually you two are. See, sometimes you just have to 'do it.'

• Members

OK last I talked to you, you were all gussied up readying for your date! He must have found a magical spot for your date! YOU MUST TELL US WHERE THAT IS! And it's always great to hear an end result such as this!

• Members

We can do that most of the time, but we have found the right position to get into when we have a "Quickie"!! Congrats and try to remember what you both did to help this along!! It is GREAT when you can get that nice O with no assistants! Wheather that be oral, toys or touching!! We are so happy for you guys!! Gonna try again tonight??

Peace,

M&S

• Members
We can do that most of the time, but we have found the right position to get into when we have a "Quickie"!! Congrats and try to remember what you both did to help this along!! It is GREAT when you can get that nice O with no assistants! Wheather that be oral, toys or touching!! We are so happy for you guys!! Gonna try again tonight??

Peace,

M&S

Most likely :wub: after I get home from the SATC movie!!!

• Members
See, you don't 'NEED' toys to have orgasms. This is fantastic and goes to show how connected sexually you two are. See, sometimes you just have to 'do it.'

I told my H this and he goes "Yeah we're like NIKE, we just DO IT!" HA HA HA :lol:

• Members
Last night My H and I had sex. We didn't use toys, I didn't get oral. He didn't even use his fingers on me. We just did IT. I was not entirely sure how that would work for me but let me just say. I had NO clitoral stimulation, AT ALL and I had orgasm after orgasm! This has NEVER happened to me before! Weird huh? Awesome though!!!

I hate you. I really do. j/k I :kiss: you. But I hate you. :lol:

NO FAIR!

Have fun after the movie!

• Members
Have fun after the movie!

But don't ignore the before and during also!

• Members
Get yourself some, girl, and remember what happened last night..just let the experience flow and see if tonight will be "another" good one.

I totally agree, Pinky!! When you let it flow, it's all good! Sometimes GREAT!!

Peace,

M

• Members
Hey Sun_Flower...Sounds like you have quite the guy there. You just make sure to bring him his slippers once in a while.

btw...Sun flowers are my favorite. B)

Bring him his slippers??? He needs to bring ME a lil sumthin! Like maybe chocolate B)

They are my fave too...

Nice avatar BTW I dig Al Pacino :wub:

• Members

All I'm sayin' is that if he treats you nice, you treat him nice. Luckily I have a great woman who really knows what I like and want. So I can relate to your stories.

You like my avatar huh...i like yours. You show me yours I'll show you mine ;)