Official Community Forums Home

If You Could Endorse One Product...

• Members

If companies were seeking you out to endorse one toy that you got from TooTimid, which is the ONE toy you would endorse? How would your ad go?

Randy.

• Members

I haven't thought about the ad, but it would have to be the silver bullet.

Good question Thur.

• Members

Mine would be the Japanese "Strawberry Shake" Dual. With its many functions it will defnitely shake your world and have you cumming for more.

Thur what is yours?

• Members

This wold be a great contest...I am gonna steal it and ask Rob if we can do it. The ad part would be hilarious!!!

Thanks IHA, I agree with you completely (as per usual)

• Members

Probably the USB freebie bullet I got a little while ago.... I don't have time to do an add right now, but I will a little later! ;)

• Members

I forgot to ANSWER the question...I would definitely endorse my JimmyJane Little Chroma mini-vibe.

How would my ad go?

I am not sure how the ad would go, but I am thinking about a hot woman (see the picture at the bottom of my posts) holding a red JimmyJane in her hands. She runs it between her fingers and her hands, smiling seductively. Then she says,

"When I want to....get off....I turn on my JimmyJane Mini-Vibe. Ultra strong motorized technology will bring you ultimate pleasure over and over and OVER again. Strong enough for solo time, discreet enough for couple time. Extraordinarily quiet - so the only noise you will hear is your own moans of pleasure. JimmyJane - for the ultimate in high-tech pleasure. Mmmmmmmmmmmm....turn it on."

• Members
I forgot to ANSWER the question...I would definitely endorse my JimmyJane Little Chroma mini-vibe.

How would my ad go?

I am not sure how the ad would go, but I am thinking about a hot woman (see the picture at the bottom of my posts) holding a red JimmyJane in her hands. She runs it between her fingers and her hands, smiling seductively. Then she says,

"When I want to....get off....I turn on my JimmyJane Mini-Vibe. Ultra strong motorized technology will bring you ultimate pleasure over and over and OVER again. Strong enough for solo time, discreet enough for couple time. Extraordinarily quiet - so the only noise you will hear is your own moans of pleasure. JimmyJane - for the ultimate in high-tech pleasure. Mmmmmmmmmmmm....turn it on."

I have not seen this one. Can you put a link pleassseeee B)

• Members
I have not seen this one. Can you put a link pleassseeee B)

Here ya go sweetie:

jj10268main.jpg

• Members
Here ya go sweetie:

jj10268main.jpg

Wow that is not what I expected at all! So cute!

• Members

*Fade in to me sitting on the corner of a table in a relaxed manner*

Hi, I'm Randy, a frequent poster and contributor to TooTimid. I just thought I should share one of my secrets with you. Now, keep in mind that I'm not a sexual expert, but I play one in the bedroom. Even with such great credentials, I've found a product that helped to enhance my sex life. The Adonis Helios *pan over to the toy sitting on the table near me* is a great addition to anyone's sex life. These simple rubber rings help you maintain and perform like no other product I have ever seen. With three sizes of rings and a leather connector that holds them together, this simple toy restricts bloodflow and gives a nice little "come here" handle for your partner to use. *pan back to me as I lift the Adonis and hold it out for all to see* I have to say that the orgasms I give as well as get make this toy my favorite. So remember, no matter how good you are with your gods-given tools, there are always other items that can enhance your good times.