Official Community Forums Home

I Need Help!

hot4hubby

• Members

BJs How can I do it without gagging.

Background... Well I was married before my wonderful husband now. This guy was a total fuck up. :angry: And he was my first. Well to make a long story short I started to go down on him and smelled another woman on him. Completely grossed me out I puked all over. Messed me up for life.

Present day. I can't do it with my husband now. The plan is to when he comes home for R&R. I have done it to him in the past. The last time was in August 05 after we had loss a baby. I hate cum in my mouth precumm all of it. I really want to make him happy.

My question. Is there a product that I can buy to take the taste away for the precumm or to make me not feel that it is there. I'm sure if there is one there would be no stopping me from making his dream come true. TELL HER AND SHE WILL BUY lol I need help. :(

• Members

I wonder if a flavored oil or even the flavored condoms would help. The latter would surely allow you to let go and even finish him (if you like) with no fear of cum.

• Members
I wonder if a flavored oil or even the flavored condoms would help. The latter would surely allow you to let go and even finish him (if you like) with no fear of cum.

Thanks Pappy, I thought of that, BUT he hates condoms. I did get some flavored stuff last week. That might help. U think?

• Members

What Kind of flavored thing did you get?

I know there is flavored BJ lube....I love the mint...tastes good....

or there is powder that you put in your mouth and it makes the cum have no taste or good taste....can't remember what one....

It also has alot to do with what he eats! Pineapple makes it taste better!

• Members

H4H, he may not like condoms but there is reward with that sacrifice. It doesn't have to be a permanent thing I just thought it may help you overcome your phobias and as you feel comfortable work with other methods. I hope you find a way to overcome this small obstacle!

• Members
What Kind of flavored thing did you get?

I know there is flavored BJ lube....I love the mint...tastes good....

or there is powder that you put in your mouth and it makes the cum have no taste or good taste....can't remember what one....

It also has alot to do with what he eats! Pineapple makes it taste better!

Good Head Oral Delight Gel Samples

Are they any good?

• Members
H4H, he may not like condoms but there is reward with that sacrifice. It doesn't have to be a permanent thing I just thought it may help you overcome your phobias and as you feel comfortable work with other methods. I hope you find a way to overcome this small obstacle!

I can talk to him and sees what he says about that I guess. LOL if he wants it as bad as he says he does. He may try anything to help me out lol

• Members

The worst he could say is no and i don't get the impression that you hear it often!

• Members
The worst he could say is no and i don't get the impression that you hear it often!

No I don't. lol :P

• Members
Learn the technique to put the condom on with your mouth...use 'kiss of mint' condoms....really, really...he won;t know the difference in the BJ....

Thank you. Where can I find those?

• 1 month later...
  • Members

cant wait for the fun baby

• Review Team

H4H,

I can understand what you're saying - my first BJ experience was pretty negative too. But since then, I have learned to love them! I read some where that the muscles in the human mouth are the strongest per square inch in the entire body. There is something about having his most sensitive parts inside my strongest part (that happens to be lined with teeth!) that is a total turn-on for me! I would never hurt my guy, but knowing the potential is there - I know kind of freaky! Anyway, try to think of it as you taking control instead of just doing what he wants, that might help you get over some of the mental part of it. Again, it worked for me and my SO if very glad it did!

Good luck!

And if this whole stongest muscle thing isn't true, PLEASE don't tell me! LOL

Guest eminatic

i know how you feel, my bf has unusually FOUL tasting cum/precum.

i recently purchased the O'my Flavored Lube and have good expectations for it. i havent tried it yet as i had it shipped to my bf's house instead of mine (its a liquid and i cant bring it on the plane with me) but my bf reported that it tastes good :lol:

• Members

People all over the world eat some pretty interesting things. We as Americans would be totally grossed out if we ate these things. Most is just conditioning from birth. You have been conditioned with a negative action ..like burning your hand on a hot pan, and now you have an almost visceral response..one you can't control. All you need is deconditioning..like people get when they try to get over phobias. Cocco will have to help you get over this by thaking this in small steps. Mikaylas article on making cum taste better is a must and so are the condoms to get you through this...it is just temporary until you have worked though that experience. The flavored lube may or not work, I don't know what it will taste like when it's mixed with cum. Go slow and take baby steps while you get over this..It can be done and you can do it!! The results will be great for both of you!!!

• Members

Hi all,

I can sympathize with Hot 4 Hubby's dilemma - In the past, I had some pretty unhappy bj experiences because of the guy holding my head down or pushing too hard in my throat when I was not ready - and of course, the taste/texture of ejaculate is like no other earthly thing I have found, either! Indescribable!! With my current lover, I really, really loved going down on him because of how he responds to me, in a gentle way, with constant talking to me about what to do, how it feels, and how much he is enjoying what I'm doing. He is trying to hold off orgasm and of course, I am working to make him cum, and there is something about the power in getting him to the point where he loses control that is a huge turn-on for me. I can hardly wait to do it again! (and that is not something I ever used to say, either!) I give TT instructions lots of credit, too - it's easier to give a bj when you have some agenda of different things to do rather than just licking and sucking and licking and sucking and on and on (although they have their place, too :)! )

I guess what I was trying to say is that a lot of it is how your hubby handles it to make it as pleasurable as possible for you, and the rest is just your mindset about it. I've decided to believe that tasting pre-cum is wonderful and tells me that I am on the right track, and ejaculate = a successful bj, meaning that I did a good job! I think the suggestions already made are great and I'll bet your Hubby will go along with whatever makes you comfortable. Just remember, you can stop any time, there are no rules about this, and you can practice with it, getting a little closer each time as you get more comfortable, with no penalty! Relax and enjoy. I think making a bunch of rules and expecations make it harder, so let go of that and do as much as is comfortable. Good luck and please report back!