Official Community Forums Home

Letter To Hubby 3

angelkisses98

• Members

ok ladies..you asked for it..you got it...my latest installment of letters for my hubby. i hope you enjoy!!

I arch my back as you brush your finger over the top of my breast, to the underside, and back up. I moan as you brush your finger lightly over my tight nipples. You push my breast up and lick the underside of my breast, knowing how much I love it. You nipped me there, in my favorite spot, and I can not help screaming out and yanking against the restraints. "don't fight me princess, it will only make it worse."

It's hard being good, but I try my best. You give me more nips to the underside of my breast before doing the same to the other, dragging out my pleasure. You nip me harder the louder I moan, knowing very well I can easily come from this alone. You know now I'm ready again, you can smell it. You slowly move down my body nipping me here and there between licks and kisses. "yesssss." i moan as I feel you spread my thighs, and run your tongue over my wet smooth lips.

"need to come again princess?"

"yes sirrr" i moan "please....please."

"please what pincess? let you come?...you come when i say you can come understand?."

"y...yes s.sir"

without another word you get up from the bed, and walk around the room. I moan in anticipation of whats coming next and when you are going to finally let me come. whimpering with need I feel you return to between my legs and begin licking my lips. My breath is becoming more and more shallow as i can feel my need for release growing stronger and stronger. I gasp as i feel 2 fingers enter inside me, and begin moving ever so slowly. "faster..harder...please." i yell out in my head because I dare not yell that out loud. I moan and protest as you remover your fingers only to gasp out load as i feel them at the entrance of my backside. Saying nothing you slide your finer inside while still licking my clit.."MORE" I scream as you slide another finger in and begin pumping them in and out. "yes, thats it just a little more and im going to cum." i hear my self say. You pull your fingers out. "what did i say princess?? who decides when you are going cum?.

"you do sir."

"thats right i do, do it again, and I stop everything understand?"

"y...y..yes sir."

I feel something press against my bottom and slowly push inside of me. "oh yessss" i moan and start rocking against the toy. Oh god im going to explode...im going to beg...i have to.. need to...i "OH PLEASE SIR!!" I scream out as i feel another vibrator being pushed inside my pussy while you work on my clit. "PLEASE!! PLEASE!! PLEASE!!." I cant help but beg now, i am beyond reason...beyond need. "you need to come princess dont you?'

'YES SIR...PLEASE...OH PLEASE SIR.' you say nothing more as you begin pumping the vibrator harder and deeper inside me.

"feel that burn in your ass princess? feel how tight that plug makes that hot wet pussy?"

I try to answer, but I cant...im to busy dying from pleasure and pain.

"cum for me..." thats the last thing i heard before I shattered into a million pieces as i felt the orgasm rip through every single cell of my body. I can hear you moaning against my clit, as i start to come down.

• Members

WOOOOOOW That's hot angel,your quite an erotic author. Very erotic ;)

• Members

hey girl this was great.

• Members

damn girl - that's hot!

• Members

Oh now you will get it you saucy little vixen! That was awesome. Just awesome.

• Members

I'm gonna have to read these to my husband when he comes home. keep them coming.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
will do!! there is at least one more installment to this one

NICE! I will look for it I know you mentioned it this AM :)