Official Community Forums Home

What Really Turns Guys On?

hrnychick

• Members

just a few questions to all the men out there.....what makes a girl hot to you???? my guy friends and i really dont agree on if a girl is hot or not......also what would you like your girl to do or what does your girl do to really blow your mind in bed and make it the best sex you ever had...(if there really is such a thing lol) guys let me know what really turns you on......just like to know views from other men besides the ones i know

• Members

The single sexiest thing a girl can do is love me and smile. My girl is sooo wonderful and I just cant imagine why she wants me but shes tells me time and time again that I am everything to her.

Sexy/turn on for me is a great honest heart, confidence, a nice happy smile and of course her butt....but thats another story.

i am so turned on everytime she says she loves me I wanna either A: Die, or B: Rip her clothes off and show her how much I love her back.

But if youre asking for more concrete stuff....sexy to me is when a girl knows what she wants and takes it from you...like if shes in the mood..she doesnt say "lets have sex", she just walks up, undoes your pants, pulls you to the floor and gets her fill...lol...yes...pun intended.

-BeyondBlessed

• Members
I am attracted to women who are confident and courageous enough to speak their own mind, and to go after a man they want to get to know. I became a lover of one woman when she stopped by the pool hall where I was playing pool with some school friend, and took me aside and whispered in my ear, " Lets go home a Fuck !" My second wife left me a note asking me to attend a basketball game with her. She is 15 years younger than I am, and while I found her attractive, I never thought anyone that much younger than me would be interested in dating a guy my age. I would not have asked her out because of the age difference. But that didn't stop her, and we let marriage spoil a wonderful relationship a few years later.

I like women who speak directly and honestly about their interests, and about sex. If we are going to be lovers, I want them to tell me how they like to be pleasured, and I want them to be interested in knowing how to pleasure me. Most of all, I want to be with a woman who has a sense of humor, and enjoys having fun, both in bed and out. They continue to turn me on time and again.

well finially....a honest answer....thanks you howard...i posted this topic just wondering what others think....as i said my male friends and i dont seem to agree on whats hot....i know its just the diff between men and women....for example if we see a girl they may think shes the hottest sexiest girl they ever laid eyes on....and i just dont see what they see in her....anyway that was the reason i asked the question to see what others guys had to say on the topic.....howard from what you said and other posts i read from you its hard to believe that your marriage would end......well thanks again for your response...

• Members

I do not know how I missed this post!

You know, I do not wish to brag here, but I think what Quiet Guy was saying when he said read my posts was what Howard was saying too. Be direct, be honest, tell them what you want. I am that woman. I do not mince words, I do not pretend to be someone I am not. I love sex, I talk about sex, I discuss sex, I tell my HB and my lovers before him what I want in bed....that is what makes men hot! I have had great sucess with it....

So, yes, Howard is right, be confident with yourself, direct, courageous..let your personality shine through. Have a sense of humor when things go wrong...laugh don't cry all the time.

Be sexy inside, it will convey outside! Those are my beliefs....and I think the guys will agree!

Mikayla

• 2 months later...
  • Members

wow, somehow I read this but didn't ever post.

I have to say that confidence is key, as well as tolerance, and humor. Specifically my kind of humor. I have an odd sense of humor and so it's always been challenging to find a woman who can laugh at the same things I can.

Physically about women, I love muscular legs, big breasts, big blue eyes, brunettes and redheads are tops of my list, wide hips and big lips, the kind that say, I can kiss and suck better than any other woman.

As far as what she does in bed can be a pretty long list. I love chokers, boots, platform heels, certain types of eye glasses, big ear rings, and women who like it doggystyle and cowgirl. The way my wife moans is HIGHLY erotic and I love the way she almost whispers "do me baby" or "harder". I love when a woman gets closer to climax, she gets louder. A loud sex partner has always been a good thing to me.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Someone who makes me feel big inside, like I am something of value worth putting effort into.