Official Community Forums Home

Tragic Story

froggystyle1977

• Members

That is just so totally wrong. I dont' even know where to begin. So tragic.

• Members

I can't even read it, when I see Toddler, or child, or animal I just can't. It makes me too sad :(

• Members

It sickens me to think how long this child endured this while awaiting the arrival of someone who would take direct and effective action to end this. Of course the cop deserves to be held high but it's disturbing that noone else had the ability to even distract this man. I've heard a lot about people on certain drugs that showed some superhuman strength but it doesn't sound like the case here. It sounds like the most they tried was yelling at the man. I know the story says that they tried to stop it but they should have killed the guy long before the cop arrived!

• Members

WTF? :angry: I know kids can be tough, God knows I have had my days but to lose it like that and to do what this guy did. It's HORRIFYING to say the least...

• Members

Oh my God. How can somebody do something like that? I would have hated to be the paramedic to arrive there. I have such a passion for children and the disabled. I can't believe anyone could do such a thing. That honestly brought tears to my eyes. There are some sick people out there and I'm glad that police officer took that one away from this earth.

This may make me a bad person, but I am glad that he got shot, though the torture he would've endured in jail (since inmates dispise child abusers) may have been worth it. Too bad it was too late though. Poor kid.

• Members

I've heard of instances where, drug-induced or not, a person can be in the mindset where they are so single-mindedly pursuing their goal that it's almost impossible to stop them, even with physical force. I saw footage once of a man who was attempting to drown his cousin (I believe it was?) who was only 3 years old. He took the child quietly in his arms, walked out into the middle of a lake with him, and began to submerge him. Law enforcement officers had paddled out to them in a boat and were beating the man over the head with the wooden oars, but he acted as though he didn't even notice. Finally they managed to pry the child from his arms and he survived unharmed, but it later came to surface that the man had severe psychological problems and had been trying to drown the boy because he believed him to be the antichrist.

Lord only knows why the man in this case did what he did, but I suspect something wasn't right with him. I'm actually a little disappointed he got shot, I'd much rather that he had to endure prison life. Prisoners don't take kindly to those who commit crimes against women and children, I hear.

• Members

This is going to sound even more rude, but I'm glad the man is dead. He may have been treated poorly in prison, but we as taxpayers would have had to pay for him to be in jail for years. And then, as with my neighbor the child sex offender, he may have gotten out of prison before his sentence is complete, and will simply do it again...

• Members

MORE INFO

I also had that gut first reaction I wish I had been there to kill this jerk. But I know that those poeple who stopped did all they could in the time frame and given the mental state of the loser (my sailer mouth is wanting ot explode here I am trying to be good) Its just so hard to imagine what could have set him off, there was a report saying bystanders said he was screaming something about demons. (demons) I am sure those that were there will be doing shoulda, woulda, coulda forever they did what they could jumped in and tried and for that they deserve a medal every one of them!!!!!!!

• Members
...there was a report saying bystanders said he was screaming something about demons.

See? Who called it.

• Members

"What we got from witnesses is he was punching, slapping, kicking, stomping, shaking," Singh said. "They tried to intervene and get involved, but their efforts really didn't have an effect. The suspect was engaged in what he was doing. He just pushed them off and went back to it."

If that had been me I would have gone down with that lunatic, just try to get me off your back. Then he would have stayed down.

I would have dealt with consequences later. There is power in numbers, a group of people could not take that man down?

• Members
:angry: What a shame for something like that to happen to the toddler. The cop should get the Congressional Metal of Honor. :) The other thing that makes me sick is that some passer by didn't split that bastards skull with an axe. :angry::angry::angry::angry:

I can't believe no one hit him with a dam tire iron!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have stood up to many people about dogs and children my husband swares i'm gonna get shot.

so be it!

• Members

Ya know guys, I'd like to agree that these people should have stepped up their game but, could you imagine stumbling into that scene? What are you supposed to do, I'd be too damned stunned to do anything. And the first couple was elderly, remember that too.

• Members

It's hard to glean from that article the exact ages and genders of all the people who stopped but I do know that a lot of the people that society considers elderly are more than capable of handling this by themselves. Even if this man wasn't a veteran I would bet a dollar to a doughnut that they had a tire iron in the car. Then when add in the other people that stopped and basically watched this fucker kill this child in a most brutal fashion I have to think that they are just as much at fault as the fuckstick who did this. I wonder how long it will be before a video shows up on some video show? Although it's real easy to say that I could have stopped this by myself, I wasn't there, so that really doesn't mean anything. Though I may have been shocked at the scene for about a second, I do know that it would have stopped immediately if not sooner even if I did end up in prison over it.

There is no way that this is any different than the other crimes against children that we have talked about in this forum. At some point people are going to have to get over their fear of prison and start standing up for these kids. Our lives are pretty much half over with and it is THE RESPONSIBLITY OF THE VILLAGE TO CARE FOR THE KIDS. Things only get more shocking because people stand back and watch, or even worse videotape, this stupid shit happen and do little if anything to prevent it!

SORRY ABOUT MY RAGING BUT THIS IS A SUBJECT I TAKE SERIOUSLY!