Official Community Forums Home

Forced Deepthroating?

Natalie

• Members

I'd never tried to deepthroat anyone before, and my boyfriend and I decided to try it yesterday. He's very dominant and into bondage and stuff, and we've talked about forced deepthroating a few times. So that's what we did. I found it to be quite a turn-on, though I had a hard time keeping with it. I couldn't last long before my gag reflex kicked in, and I couldn't even breathe through my nose, either! He was literally like...balls-deep in my mouth. I was on my knees and he would hold my head in place and thrust into my mouth. He calls it 'throat-fucking.' I don't think I've ever been quite that turned on before. I was wondering if any of you have had similar experiences and who else likes this!

After a while he tied my hands behind my back and we tried it again, but I'm not comfortable enough with it yet to do that, so after a few tries I decided it would be easier without the rope until I get used to it. It's hard to have a safe word when you're in a position like that!

I can't wait to try it again, I want to build up my tolerance. Once I do, I think I'll be more comfortable being tied up when we do that.

• Like 2

• Members

Oh yes, I have had this experience, and I too found it very arousing. I have an excellent gag reflex, it takes a LOT for me to gag. However, put a cock in a throat all the way down and keep it there, your body's natural instinct is to breathe, so you gag. Many men find this very stimulating. I mean, come on...think like a man...."oh man, my cock is so huge she is gagging....."

There is a real danger to this though. If your partner doesn't know when to pull out, you can vomit and inhale the vomit into your lungs, you can pass out and you can bite down and hurt him. My best advice, just trust the one you are with and be careful. When your hands are tied he may be tempted to take it a little further than you are comfortable with, panic sets in, and then you have a problem. Just play safe and be careful.

Other than that, it is enjoyable for many people -no, you are not a freak!

• Members
I'd never tried to deepthroat anyone before, and my boyfriend and I decided to try it yesterday. He's very dominant and into bondage and stuff, and we've talked about forced deepthroating a few times. So that's what we did. I found it to be quite a turn-on, though I had a hard time keeping with it. I couldn't last long before my gag reflex kicked in, and I couldn't even breathe through my nose, either! He was literally like...balls-deep in my mouth. I was on my knees and he would hold my head in place and thrust into my mouth. He calls it 'throat-fucking.' I don't think I've ever been quite that turned on before. I was wondering if any of you have had similar experiences and who else likes this!

After a while he tied my hands behind my back and we tried it again, but I'm not comfortable enough with it yet to do that, so after a few tries I decided it would be easier without the rope until I get used to it. It's hard to have a safe word when you're in a position like that!

I can't wait to try it again, I want to build up my tolerance. Once I do, I think I'll be more comfortable being tied up when we do that.

I love doing it. Like Mikayla, I don't have a strong gag reflex so it is easier. But it is very sexy and certainly seems to be pleasing to my partner. I get wet just knowing they are excited!! Just keep practicing..it will get easier. If they are really that deep you can't breathe through your nose, so try a deep breath before sliding him all the way back.

• Like 1

• Members

I also love to deep throat, I find it very arousing also. I have a very strong gag reflex, it takes alot for me to gag. I didn't use to have a vey strong one but for some reason after my thyroid was completely removed it sure does take alot for me to gag. Could be the build up of scar tissue in the throat now, I don't know.

Play save, and until you are completely comfortable and have complete trust, I wouldn't do it with the rope.

• Like 1

• Members

Yeah I love it too just hearing him getting so worked up is awesome. I do gag occasionally but not often. he grabs the back of my head and thrusts deep. I feel aroused thinking about it!

The more you try the better you get! Just be careful about the being tied thing like Mikayla said :)

• Like 1

• Members

I have always loved face fucking my wife and she enthusiastically enjoys being face fucked . She is able to swallow with my cock all the way down her throat which feels like a massage . She doesn't seem to have a gag reflex and I am amazed at how long she can go before coming up for air. When I finally cum down her throat, it is so intense that I can't stop shaking for five full minutes.

I recently confessed to my wife that as a young teenager I had an extended suckbuddy relationship with my best friend and that I also enjoyed the sensation of a cock down my throat . At first she was surprised , but had to agree that if she found it fun why couldn't I. The upshot is that now not only do I get to experience her considerable oral talents, but also get to have my throat fucked by her very large strapon dildo. I'm not as good as she is though.

Nah, just grab hold of his balls and pull...REAL HARD!

LMAO That's funny & that would definitely get the point across....unless he likes that sorta thing..... :P

• Members
'Tyger'

LMAO That's funny & that would definitely get the point across....unless he likes that sorta thing..... :P

I can't imagine that...ouchie! :P

Well you could always use your teeth. I promise you he'd notice that.

• Members

Apparently I'm the only one who hates gagging enough to avoid this activity, haha. I think I'd be too dominant to find this arousing anyway, the idea of having someone fuck my throat is not appealing.

• Members
Oh yes, I have had this experience, and I too found it very arousing. I have an excellent gag reflex, it takes a LOT for me to gag. However, put a cock in a throat all the way down and keep it there, your body's natural instinct is to breathe, so you gag. Many men find this very stimulating. I mean, come on...think like a man...."oh man, my cock is so huge she is gagging....."

There is a real danger to this though. If your partner doesn't know when to pull out, you can vomit and inhale the vomit into your lungs, you can pass out and you can bite down and hurt him. My best advice, just trust the one you are with and be careful. When your hands are tied he may be tempted to take it a little further than you are comfortable with, panic sets in, and then you have a problem. Just play safe and be careful.

Other than that, it is enjoyable for many people -no, you are not a freak!

My gag reflex is definitely better than it used to be, but it's not that good yet! And yeah, I do trust my boyfriend pretty well, he seems to know what he's doing, but biting him was one of my biggest concerns, so I decided to hold off on the ropes for a while until I'm more comfortable with my own reactions.

Another big turn on for him about it is that since he's into bondage a lot but we don't have any ball gags or anything, he's using his cock to do the same thing.

And thanks for the advice! :D

• Like 1

• Members
Apparently I'm the only one who hates gagging enough to avoid this activity, haha. I think I'd be too dominant to find this arousing anyway, the idea of having someone fuck my throat is not appealing.

I gag brushing my teeth ( no joke). However Syn, I just tell him that ahead of time and I can do it when I'm tied down, once I start gagging, if I don't quit whatever is causing it, he'll be covered in puke. SO i have to keep my hands free so I can let him know when enough is enough.

• Members

I guess I should just be thankful my boy is a sub, haha. I don't think he'd even be interested in this sort of thing. He's all for receiving oral while he's tied down, though :rolleyes:

• Members

I dont like this either....

Just bad experience that i haven't gotten over yet....and my SO doesn't express interest in doing this. Oral yeah...but he doesn't care if i deep throat. Do it on occation...but no forcing going on.

• Members

I've got a pretty bad gag reflex, though I've been working on it. I can barely deepthroat him if I do it slowly, much less let him be forceful about it. The one exception to this is when I'm orgasming; I completely relax, and I don't know or care how deep he goes. It's always been a game to him to see how long he can make me orgasm, so now he has even more reason to keep me orgasming: reduced gag reflex!

Me N Him, that's a great idea. I'd never have thought of something like that, but it would work really well!

• 7 years later...
  • Members
On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2008 at 5:19 AM, Natalie said:

Reading this excites me to hell and back. Especially when your hands are tied behind your back. Please share more Natalie.

• Review Team

My WenWitch was interested in deep throating and having me deep throat fuck her, she had a quick gag reflex so what we did so she could get used to my cock pushing that deep in her throat was for her to deep throat while she was preforming oral on me that way she was in control of how deep she went , now that shes used to it she gets very excited when shes going down on me and I grap her head and force my cock down her throat

• 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Forced deep throating is usually a spur of the moment decision, usually you can tell with your partner is she can handle that at the moment, because it can end up have a horrible result that has her wondering why you’re so aggressive, but if she is into other things like hard spankings and titty slap her or a face slap there, forced deep throating will most likely accepted and if she don’t get it right away try try again, she will also probably practice while you aren’t around 

• Thanks 1

• Members
On 10/7/2019 at 1:40 PM, Haywood25 said:

....it can end up have a horrible result that has her wondering why you’re so aggressive...

This is so true. Especially if someone is new to the practice.  Like anything else you can't be good at this the first time.