Official Community Forums Home

No Kids For A Week!

• Members

I am so happy at the momment! We have a friend that lives in Lexington, KY who took our kids with them for a week!! We will miss them, but now we can catch up on some serious sex!!

A little backgrond, we live in a 200 year old log cabin with 4 of us. We never seem to have time away from them(they are both teenagers). We love them, but damn we need some free time!haha It seems like one of them is always home and living in the cabin is great, but very little privacy! Our bedroom is the way they have to get upstairs and they are going through the bedroom all the time! We have to come up to our shop to have a quickie! Once in a while we will get to stay long enough to do all the fun stuff, but not much lately!!

Also, seems like if they are both gone, I will have to play music that night! I swear they do it to keep us from having fun! So, we are really looking forward to our free time! We may stay naked all week!!haha You can bet we will do some catching up!!

Just wanted to share our good news!!

Peace,

Mark

• Members

Enjoy every minute of it. I am sure you both will have a blast.

• Members

Have a great time. I know that feeling around here I tell ya. LOL I swear the kids know you are up to something and just have to find something to ask or anything to to keep mom and dad from having fun. LOL Have a great time. ;) You know we love details to.

• Members
I am so happy at the momment! We have a friend that lives in Lexington, KY who took our kids with them for a week!! We will miss them, but now we can catch up on some serious sex!!

A little backgrond, we live in a 200 year old log cabin with 4 of us. We never seem to have time away from them(they are both teenagers). We love them, but damn we need some free time!haha It seems like one of them is always home and living in the cabin is great, but very little privacy! Our bedroom is the way they have to get upstairs and they are going through the bedroom all the time! We have to come up to our shop to have a quickie! Once in a while we will get to stay long enough to do all the fun stuff, but not much lately!!

Also, seems like if they are both gone, I will have to play music that night! I swear they do it to keep us from having fun! So, we are really looking forward to our free time! We may stay naked all week!!haha You can bet we will do some catching up!!

Just wanted to share our good news!!

Peace,

Mark

GREAT!!! Weren't we just talking about this?! GOOD FOR YOU 2! Get some! You must be so psyched! I am leaving for Vacation myself. I will check in with you also when I get back next Sat! Hope your week is MINDBLOWING! :D

• Members

Thanks all!! I will give details when there are some really good ones to post here!! We are both really looking forward to our alone time together! I guess it won't be alone time, but together time!!haha

Peace,

Mark

• Members

It sounds like one of you has had the "Mother Curse" placed on you! Enjoy your time off!

• Members

Yeah, ours is small, but not that small! The main part of our cabin is 2 rooms downstairs and then 2 rooms upstairs. Then they built on the back and that is where our kitchen, small dining area, samll bathroom and small utility room! One bathroom for all 4 of us is bad at times!!!! With a teenage daughter, it is a real pain in the ass!!

Our biggest problem is that you have to go through our bedroom to get upstairs! That is where the kids sleep. So, they are through there all the time! No privacy at all! At least we do have a good size shop with heat and air where I work and my computer is at that we can sneak off to to have sex, but we still have to worry about them coming up here! They are old enough that they know when we are coming up here to have sex! So, they have got better about leaving us alone when we come up here!

We are really looking forward to when they move out! Of course, we don't want them to move out before they are ready, but it will be nice when we can run around the house naked!!haha

Thanks to all your replies and well wishes! I'll have to post about our fun naked weekend the first of next week!!

Peace,

Mark

I hate you. LMAO :P Congrats on the time alone, and I hope you have a fantastic time!!

• Members
I hate you. LMAO :P Congrats on the time alone, and I hope you have a fantastic time!!

Ah Tyger, don't be hatin'!!haha We are enjoying every minute we can!! Just wish I had more free time!! Too much work, music and all, but we are taking advantage of this as much as possible right now!! Thank you all for being happy for us! Well, except for tyger!!haha

Peace,

Mark

• Members

Sounds wonderful. We only have an 11 year old but he likes to stay up so late since it's summer GRRR and since our bedroom is the only way to the 1 bathroom in the house it can be a pain to try anything that requires more than a few moves :lol: My son will be gone for 2 weeks but since dad works out of town, I'll be alone for the most part aside from our weekend trip to Indy to go to the races, but we are going to get in a date night but am I a date who puts out ;)

I hope you put your week to some fun use. :)