Official Community Forums Home

Kinda Sorta I Guess

• Members

Okie dokie everyone. I've been floating around here for awhile now. i must tell you all i'm glad i got my first toy from TT. and started reading the posts. I've never felt so happy. lol. I was counting down the days to move out of my parents so i could start on my own. LOL!! uhhh.

anywho. i'm currently a nursing student. and it's a hard road. but after a long day of work i definetly enjoy my play time. thanks everyone here!!

i'm excited to get to know everyone better!!

• Members

Welcome, enjoy the forums, there's a lot of great info on here.

Welcome to the forum, and I hope you like it/us here!!! If those are yours, you have GORGEOUS eyes!!!!

• Members
Welcome to the forum, and I hope you like it/us here!!! If those are yours, you have GORGEOUS eyes!!!!

those are mine. and thank you. they are my best asset. lol!! i love everyone here. i really enjoy reading everything. and i learn a lot and get jealous a lot. and get a lot of new ideas!! lol!!!

• Members
those are mine. and thank you. they are my best asset. lol!! i love everyone here. i really enjoy reading everything. and i learn a lot and get jealous a lot. and get a lot of new ideas!! lol!!!

Welcome to the forums !

I'm pretty new around here too, even though my wife has been here for a while now.

I'm actually from MN (St Paul) originally so its nice to see people from my home state here too. :)

• Members
Welcome to the forums !

I'm pretty new around here too, even though my wife has been here for a while now.

I'm actually from MN (St Paul) originally so its nice to see people from my home state here too. :)

i was born and raised in MN. but i'm way further north. i was in central area. and now i'm about 2 hours from canada (when i lived with my parents i was only an hour from canada) and i tell you it gets cold in the winter and i hate it.

but it makes for a good excuse to cuddle! that's probably why i'm pregnant now. :huh:

LOL! :P

• Members
i was born and raised in MN. but i'm way further north. i was in central area. and now i'm about 2 hours from canada (when i lived with my parents i was only an hour from canada) and i tell you it gets cold in the winter and i hate it.

but it makes for a good excuse to cuddle! that's probably why i'm pregnant now. :huh:

LOL! :P

Born and raised in MN here too.

Just moved out to MA a little over 2 years ago to be with my wife Aiden.

The winters in MA here are a JOKE compared to a solid MN winter, and my wife never believes me when I tell her about the blizzard of 87, and other extremely harsh winters I was raised in.

It's hilarious when people stare at me when its 60 outside and I'm in shorts and a tshirt, while everyone else is getting out the winter parkas hahaha.

• Members

Welcome to the forum and enjoy. There is a great bunch of people and information.

• Members

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you will find a lot of support here as there are many who have been where you are now. Stick with it!

• Members

Welcome ufnny to the forum! Congrats on the pregnacy and hope everthing goes perfect for you! Just watch out when they become teenagers!!haha Hope to see you around more and yes, you have beautiful eyes!!

Peace,

Mark

• Members

Oh, I forgot to add, I love your signature! I used to have a shirt that had that saying on the shirt! I love it!!

Peace,

Mark

• Members
Born and raised in MN here too.

Just moved out to MA a little over 2 years ago to be with my wife Aiden.

The winters in MA here are a JOKE compared to a solid MN winter, and my wife never believes me when I tell her about the blizzard of 87, and other extremely harsh winters I was raised in.

It's hilarious when people stare at me when its 60 outside and I'm in shorts and a tshirt, while everyone else is getting out the winter parkas hahaha.

we just got over 6 months of snow. we had a blizzard in April and got a lot of snow! it really sucked!! so the lakes are all so cold. i took my girl swimming and she was a little trooper wanting to go so bad. and i was freezing, didn't even get up to my knees. she got up to her waist! i was proud, but we went home. pools are so much easier! lol

Welcome ufnny to the forum! Congrats on the pregnacy and hope everthing goes perfect for you! Just watch out when they become teenagers!!haha Hope to see you around more and yes, you have beautiful eyes!!

Peace,

Mark

I was told yesterday that she should be in modeling (my 3 year old) and this baby is going for adoption. i wouldn't be able to handle 2 kids and school and a full time job. so i thought that's the best choice. but i definately have to lock her up when she turns 13. lol!

• Members

Nowadays 13 is usually too late! Better to stop it sooner. Go to BlurtIt if you think I'm kidding.

• Members
Nowadays 13 is usually too late! Better to stop it sooner. Go to BlurtIt if you think I'm kidding.

can you send me a link? and i guess your right. i was 14 and pregnant.... lol! i'll lock her up at 7.

• Members

www.blurtit.com and if you hunt me down in the same username you should be able to see what I'm talking about. The one that opened my eyes was under an open debate about whether 10-12yo's should have boy/girlfriends.

• Members
www.blurtit.com and if you hunt me down in the same username you should be able to see what I'm talking about. The one that opened my eyes was under an open debate about whether 10-12yo's should have boy/girlfriends.

wow. that's crazy. those kids are so young!!! they will all be hurt and it will suck in the end. but wow!

• Members

There are kids there will will disgust you with what they are saying. They really need some mentors or someone that will tell them just how ignorant they really are!

• Members

Welcome to TT...I hope you like it here.

Hope you have an uneventful pregnancy and a health baby no matter what you choose to do!

• Members
There are kids there will will disgust you with what they are saying. They really need some mentors or someone that will tell them just how ignorant they really are!

they need a "smack in the face" person. like a teenage driver that first gets their liscense and is going kinda crazy driving fast. then bomb. car accident or something like that. it tones them down and makes them think!!

• Members

Welcome to Too Timid!! You have very beautiful eyes. Also I wish you the best in nursing school, it is a long hard road but very worth it in the end. I was an RN for along time tell my health got the best of me. Keep your chin up it is a very stressful but very rewarding road!!