Official Community Forums Home

Another Newbie

dogg

• Members

I sort of stumbled onto this forum by accident. What a great place. What amazes me, is many of the questions and concerns I've had, are the same as many who have posted here.

I look forward to learning from you all.

I'm married, 27 years, 46 year old male. Sex has been good, but we are always willing to try new things.

Great store too!

Oh ...and sorry about the silly/stupid user name. It was the only thing that came to mind right then. I hope it's ok.

• Members

Your username is nothing but an anonymous word. It means little. Welcome to the forum and hope to hear more from and abotu you!

• Members

Thanks for the welcome. Been happily married for 27 years. Not to say there haven't been ups and downs. But a good run so far. Three kids, nearly grown. We married young (we were 20 years old)

• Members

If you look at the norm now you were far more mature than most even at 20. And this forum is really interested in hearing about both sides of that world. Ups and downs. You will help many by posting your trials and tribulations and telling others what worked or didn't for you!

• Members
I sort of stumbled onto this forum by accident. What a great place. What amazes me, is many of the questions and concerns I've had, are the same as many who have posted here.

I look forward to learning from you all.

I'm married, 27 years, 46 year old male. Sex has been good, but we are always willing to try new things.

Great store too!

Oh ...and sorry about the silly/stupid user name. It was the only thing that came to mind right then. I hope it's ok.

nice to meet you! we are a crazy bunch of classy people and i look forward to reading more posts. hope you learn lots!

oh with the name. well i got mine cuz i was chatting witha friend and she spelled funny wrong.. lol.

• Members
Thanks for the welcome. Been happily married for 27 years. Not to say there haven't been ups and downs. But a good run so far. Three kids, nearly grown. We married young (we were 20 years old)

Me too on the above... except I've been happily married 23yrs. Welcome to Too Timid, you can still learn a lot, as well as offer up experience. Hope you enjoy.

• Review Team

Welcome! The people here are great and very helpful. I was amazed too that so many people have the same thoughts, feelings, concerns, etc. as I do. In my "physical world," I seem to be an "odd ball!" :D

• Members

Welcome and enjoy all that you find. This is a great group of people....feel free to jump in whenever you like.