Official Community Forums Home

Of All The Things A Woman Could Be Happy About!

pappyld04

• Members

My SIL called the other day, happy as she could be, bragging that she just found her first gray hair. Now maybe I'm ate up with dumbass, maybe she's been around my family too long, whatever, but don't women have a lot more to worry about than their first gray hair? I thought women freaked out on that stuff. She's only 31 and had a heart bypass last month. I guess she's healed from that one.

• Members

hahaha...i have never heard of a woman being happy about finding a gray hair. i will prob. freak. i have lighter hair, so it will be harder to find..which is just fine and dandy with me :P

• Members

Gotta love that twisted woman. Fits right in with our family. Though she is a bit naive for sure. Even mom calls her my special sister in law. LOL!

• Members

I think her gray hair is giving her the positive outlook that she will heal and grow old.

She also could just be the type of woman that embraces aging, there is nothing more beautiful than a woman that grows old gracefully.

• Members

You know, when I was 30 and got my first grey hair, I was all excited too.

I felt like it made me part of the " Adult's only club"

Now that I have more, Well, I am still proud of em, cause I earned every damned one of em.

And no, I am not gonna try and color my hair again, las ttime I did... yeah ok, we won't go there, I am still having therapy for that one.

*shudder*

Maybe she sees it as being part of the " real moms club"

Dunno.

It won't last though, once she gets about 20 or so, she will cam down.

• Members

She is a great girl, though a bit naive at times, I think little brother finally got it right.

• Members

Wow, She must have had a congenital heart problem. I so glad she doing well and getting old enough to have a grey hair. Make sure she's vigilant with her post surgical instructions. Congratulations to her !

• Members

She reminds me of my kids. Always trying to grow up too fast!

My step-mother embraced her gray hairs too. I was a bit in shock when I found one on me, but now, I just don't care. My hair has a lot of different natural colors in it & highlights I get put in it too.

• Members

I've had gray hair for as long as I can remember. I used to wonder why until I saw a recent picture of my father. My gf has razzed me about my gray which she says is really silver just like I razz her about her mustache and her blonde in a bottle. If we can't laugh about ourselves and each other then what fun would we have.