Official Community Forums Home

Omg That Hurts!

bethvr13

• Members

So I was having sex with a new guy, and he wasn't the biggest I have had but he is up there. Anyway we only had sex in one position, missionary with my legs over his shoulders, and his penis kept hitting something that hurt. I have never pushed a guys legs back during sex, but I did this time.

I thought maybe it was my bladder, but one of my friends told me that he might has been hitting my g-spot, is this possible? IThat it hurt because he was hitting it and not rubbing it? Figured I would come to my resident sexperts for the answer.

Thanks everyone, I love this site!

• Members
My first thought is that he was hitting your cervix. That tends to hurt. But others may have some better ideas for you.

The cervix sounds right to me, see when women say they like it deep, they usually want the guy to hit their cervix. (I think i read that somewhere)

• Members
No No NO iha, everyone knows that penis and seman are the best medicine for a sore throat!

Works everytime. Seriously

• Members

My ex-bf used to enjoy the sensation of his penis hitting my cervix. Me, not so much.

I think I have mentioned this elsewhere, but when a woman is properly aroused, her vagina will widen and lengthen, and her cervix will actually lift. So, with my ex, there were times when he would and wouldn't hit my cervix, even if we were in the same position.

• Members

I have to agree with the others in that he was probably hitting your cervix. which can be very painful.

Sometimes this depends on what part of your cycle your in or as stated above your arousal level.

Before I had children this was never an issue for me but after OMG the pain can be unbearable!!!!!

Position could also have something to do with it, in some positions reaching the cervix is impossible

while in others such as the one you were in and doggy the cervix can shift making it very easy to hit.

I agree with everyone here. You really can't "hit" the g-spot directly, rub, yes, but since it's up on a wall, where your cervix is at the "end" of your vagina, so it's probably that.

I too never minded deep thrusting, even with hubby (and he's LONG), but after having our daughter, too deep of a thrust hurts.

• Members

I have a tilted uterus, and some positions are uncomfortable. We just shift or try something else.

• Members
So I was having sex with a new guy, and he wasn't the biggest I have had but he is up there. Anyway we only had sex in one position, missionary with my legs over his shoulders, and his penis kept hitting something that hurt. I have never pushed a guys legs back during sex, but I did this time.

I thought maybe it was my bladder, but one of my friends told me that he might has been hitting my g-spot, is this possible? IThat it hurt because he was hitting it and not rubbing it? Figured I would come to my resident sexperts for the answer.

Thanks everyone, I love this site!

Are you pms'ing? sometimes you could be more sensitive. Actually in that position My H hits my g-spot it is a little uncomfortable at first if you aren't used to it. I am tipped so far back that when he enters it sort of hits me at an angle right on the spot if you can imagine. Is that what's happening? If yes just work through it. It becomes incredible!

• Members

I'd guess cervix like everyone else has mentioned. But, my new guy does rub my gspot in certain positions during intercourse....

OMG squriting with him inside me!! Feels wonderful and pushes him over the edge everytime.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Funny how everybody is different. Sweetguy hits my cervix, and I am cumming like no tomorrow!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Oh yeah, the deeper the better for me! :D I heard that a lot of women find it painful too... I know that if my bladder is even a little tiny bit full it hurts a lot to have sex at all. Just because of the pressure. :(

• Members

I liked really deep with my first partner, but after my second (and latest) one, I realize that it hurts like CRAZY when he goes too deep.... granted, he is MUCH bigger than my first, but GEEZ! It really did hurt quite a bit.... I think if it happens more often, I might get more used to it....

• Members

That's a really deep-penetration position, so if he's ever going to hit your cervix, a position like that's likely to do it. I feel your pain, Beth, I have that problem on too. For a long time, I couldn't even attempt doggy style for more than a few thrusts, because it hurt so bad when he hit my cervix. We finally managed when I kept my strongest vibe on my clit the entire time, so I was always on the verge of orgasm. That's the only way I can keep open enough down there to have sex in that position. But oh is it fun now that I can get my cervix out of the way... try some clit stimulation when you next try that position, it may help!

• Members

Sounds like the cervix if it hurts..as you are more aroused the cervix pulls up and out of the way..unless you have a retroverted or tilted uterus. The vagina sort of balloons at the end getting ready for the sperm..mother nature intends for you to get pregnant every time and tries her best to make it happen. If you have endometriosis things might be stuck together, like an ovary to the uterus and that hurts quite a bit, too. But that would hurt in all positions.

But if your SO goes slow and deep, see if he can move past any obstacles at minimal cost to you...nothing like deep thrusting if that cervix gets out of the way...it's fabulous