Official Community Forums Home

Oral Sex?

mystofpric

Langauge of love  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What do you consider the sexiest langauge?

• French
    • Spanish
    • Italian
    • Greek
    • Arabic
    • Russian
    • English
    • Chinese
    • Japanese
    • Baby Talk
  2. 2. The accent that starts my engine is:

• British
    • American Southern
    • American Redneck
    • American New England
    • American Mid-West
    • Austrilian
    • French
    • Spanish
    • Italian
    • Other- list below

• Members
Okay so haha just a pun!

So we've talked about people speaking other langauges in America, but isn't it sometimes a damn good thing? What do you think? Share some love and tell me if i forgot anything!

Love it!!!

I am such a sucker for an accent! but I like many!

• Review Team
Does a Texas drawl count as an accent?

Would that be "American Redneck" or "American Southern"? Either way, I say it counts. Being deep in the heart of Dixie myslef, I assure you, it can be a whole 'nother language, with it's own spelling and everything! :)

• Members

ABSOLUTELY!!!

• Review Team

Wow, that was really hard cuz I find almost all foreign languages sexy :wub: Plus, I consider Scots a different accent than 'British'. But that's probably just splitting hairs...

• Members
Wow, that was really hard cuz I find almost all foreign languages sexy :wub: Plus, I consider Scots a different accent than 'British'. But that's probably just splitting hairs...

Me too! MMMM Sean Connery in Goldfinger.... :wub: I guess the Aussies have it Gotta love em! Hugh Jackman, Eric Bana, Heath Ledger (RIP :(), Guy Pierce, Flight of the Concords... (New Zealand though) <3 them!

• Members

That's why i offered other, they only let me put in 10 options. :( and the US has so many different accents here, I wante dto list like Irish and Scottish, welsh, swedish, stuff like that but well I had to pick only 10 so i figured other would be a good option.

Yes Iha, that would be hot. I have a friend who studies latin and can fake a great brooklyn accent. I'll buy her leiderhousen for you.

• Members

Sweetguy often speaks tp me with a French accent when he is flirting and wants to make me laugh.

What gets me HOT??? When he growls at me and speaks pirate.

I had a pirate thing going way before Johnny Depp came around.

Anyone see Muppett Treasure Island? Oooooo............. Tim Curry does it for me every time!

• Members

Absolutely!!!! I used to live in Dallas, and there is nothing sexier than a southern gentleman!!!!!!

They get me at Hello!

• Members

I love a british accent... and anton loves my southern accent...

so sometimes we play a game when out in public, He will talk like Charlie from LOST and I will put on a really heavy southern accent. More of one than i have naturally..... think Scarlet... LOL... that is what he calls me anyway when I do it..... It is hilarious to see the looks on peoples faces as they walk past us and we are talking like it is the way we naturally talk.