Official Community Forums Home

Cock Shooter

Mikayla1

• Members

toa8434-6_product_1main.jpgReady....aim....SHOOOOOT!

This realistic dong does everything but your laundry! Then again, what man does the laundry???? 8 inches of insertable pleasure - this realistically designed dong even EJACULATES. Yes, yes it does.

I was definitely perplexed by this item - I mean, a dildo that can ejaculate - what is the purpose exactly? Fun of course! My hubby and I were determined to use this item to his fullest potential and have as much flirty fun as we could.

Reading the directions the operation of this item seemed simple: remove the bottom of the dong which contains the 'ejaculation channel' (aka the mini turkey baster) and suck up the substitute ejaculate of your choice. Substitute ejaculate? Hmmmm, what could we use for a subsitute ejaculate? If you were going to put this inside your vagina you would want to avoid ALL sugary substances (sugar + vagina = nasty infection) so what could we use as an ejaculation substitute? Water - too thin; whipped cream - too sugary; lube - too messy; lotion - conditioning, but not good for insertion. Hmmmm, what to do?

We settled on lotion and decided to keep the final moments of play to oral only and do the 'money shot' on my face or breasts. OK, decision made.

After naming our new friend "Freddy the wonder schlong" we began play. First, I gave Freddy a nice blowjob. I have to say, the jelly-like texture is not realistic feeling and it tasted bad (stick to insertion is my advice). Freddy has nice girth to go with his 8" - 1 1/2 inches to be exact - so he was definitely UP for the challenge. We switched it up to insertion. My hubby watched as I did Freddy while he masturbated. We love the fantasy of having a threesome - and Freddy was fitting in just fine.

The size was very pleasing - the jelly texture was easy to insert with some lube. It looks real - with veins and a well-defined head. It felt nice inside - not quite as bendy as I would have liked, but flexible enough. The testicles were replaced by a single 'ball' - the bulb of the baster aparatus!

I was getting a lot of pleasure from masturbating with Freddy (and with the help of my mini-bullet and my hubby I came many times) but it was time for the money shot. Freddy withdrew and I prepared to squeeze the bulb. I sqeezed and squeezed and FINALLY out came the lotion in a large 'squirt.' It was very amusing!

This was a fun toy. While not too realistic feeling - the idea that this dong ejaculates is really cool. The possibilities for ejaculates are endless (just remember the sugar rule). I will say this, clean-up was fun too - when you put water into the bulb you can pretend you are PEEING! It was fun standing over the toilet and telling my hubby to watch me pee standing up! We had some good laughs! Make sure you clean your ejaculation channel well - and take the bulb out to let the whole thing dry!

Want a little fun and fantasy? Get your own ejaculating dildo and see what you can dream up!

Mikayla's Rating: 5 Screaming Os for FUN, 3 1/2 Screaming Os for function

The COCK SHOOTER

• Review Team
I will say this, clean-up was fun too - when you put water into the bulb you can pretend you are PEEING! It was fun standing over the toilet and telling my hubby to watch me pee standing up!

LMAO! That's enought to make me want this one! Thanks Mikayla!

• Members

Why does the name of this make me sing a little song... "Cock SHOOTTA..." Glad you had fun with it :)

• Review Team

Nice new shoes, Sun! Love 'em!

• Members
Nice new shoes, Sun! Love 'em!

Thanks! Victoria's Secret!

• Members

Nice review.

The entire time reading your review all I could think about is the Play-doh toy that you squeeze the clay out of! ;)

:lol:

I LOLed at the peeing like a man too!! Gawd!! Hey, you can also use it as a dirty baster......I mean turkey! (Just kidding of course)

• Members
Nice review.

The entire time reading your review all I could think about is the Play-doh toy that you squeeze the clay out of! ;)

Ha ha the fun factory! HEY isn't that one of the companies that make toys around here!