Official Community Forums Home

Multiple Orgasm

Jojo1231

• Members

This female & I are having a discussion on her ability to have multiple orgasms within a short time frame (ie 5 within 15 minutes). These aren't the short, garden variety type but fairly deep usually lasting about 1-2 minutes. She says that's normal (for her at least) & thinks it's common. I told it's not (at least from readings I've seen). Here's the kicker, we've only had phone sex. I told her I'm kinda scared about what it'll be like in person (we've never had physical contact) but she insist that her drive and orgasms are normal.

I realize this kinda sounds like something you read on Penthouse or some other fantasy type mag/column, whatever but I can assure you it's real. She does have complete trust in me (which is a necessary and vital component) but I'm trying to find out if it's normal or higher than normal. I don't believe it's "abnormal" but she does seem to have a very high sex drive when we talk. Told her she's very lucky because there's a lot of woman that would kill to orgasm the way she does.

Just wanted to sound out the board here and see what the comments are. I'd appreciate it if you all would keep as clinical as possible. I suppose I'll get pinged by a few 'tards but that's the risk I'm taking by expounding here but I'm hoping I do get some intelligence. Thanks

• Members

Although I cant really help you I'm sure others on this site will, I just wanted to say that on this site you don't have to worry about getting pinged it's a very close knit community that I've fallen in love with. Glad to have you on the boards and I hope you find your answers.

• Members

Ditto on Iha :) I am sort of like that myself. He timed me yesterday during a quickie and my first orgasm was 1 minute into it! It's not unusual for me to have 20+ orgasms per session. My H says he is amazed and completely happy with the way things are. I would say you will feel the same way too. The opposite being that you met up and couldn't get her to orgasm. That sucks! This will be very different I bet! What exactly are you worried about? I guess I am not sure. Also, it says you are married... So your wife is not like this I imagine.

• Members

Being a woman, I have had the range of *quality* of orgasm. Some are mild, barely there, and some are so intense that I have ejaculated. It depends on my mindset, and the type of stimulation that's occurring that brought me to orgasm.

Oral orgasms are gentle, masturbation ones can be intense, depending if I am using fingers vs a toy, and gspot combined with clitoral are the mother lode of orgasms for me.

She may very well be having long and intense orgasms. Is she using a vibrator? Employing fantasy?

She may be feeling the aftershocks of a true orgasm, and interpreting those as 2 min orgasms.

I wouldn't worry about what kind she is having, at least she is having them. The quality of them may stop once you are face to face, so I would just not be too concerned about the quality.

Just as Iha said, enjoy and stay safe.

• Members

I don't think I can match the 5 in 15 that your friend reports, but I can have multiples in that time frame IF I have been properly stimulated (read: teased) mentally and physically before we start, and especially if/when we move into doggy style - omg I love doggy style and it gives me big, multiple orgasms which begin almost on penetration, every time, without fail. I don't know why it is so good for me, but it reliably is.

I guess I would think that if she says it is normal for her, then it is! Appreciate the beauty of diversity!

• Members

I orgasm very easily, in fact i have never been with a man that beat me to the finish line (on a regular basis). Now not all of these are intense mind blow and earth shattering but a climax none the less. Usually there is a build to them, the first couple are small and meh, and then depending on how long i (or my partner) works at it depends on how earth shattering they get. I'm a squarter, i have the laundry bill to prove it, but i don't always squirt and I'm not sure i'd want to.

Ihate to be the doubting debbie here but you have no real way of knowing what her orgasims are like over the phone. I have put on some oscar worthy phone preformences. The only way you'll know how she really reacts to pleasure is to get in there and see for yourself. Maybe her 1-2 minutes is really only a few (30 or so) seconds of super fantasticness, cause i know i don't set a timer and it always seems like they last forever (in a good way.) I'm not discounting her in any way, again I'm pretty much a 1 pump chump myself, I'm just saying that you need to do a little hands on research on this one ;)

• Members

Just wanted to thank everyone for chiming in on this one. Appreciate all the feedback and real world comments. I'll probably send the link back to her and just let her read this. I don't think she's faking it but then again, I can't say that w/out an absolute certainty. Again my thanks