Official Community Forums Home

Reclaiming Our Bedroom...

sun_flower969

• Members

Those of you who know me a little know that I have a 6 month old baby boy. (almost 7 mo now! *sniff*) He has been sleeping in a bassinet in our bedroom since he came home from the hospital. We have a small home, 2 bedrooms, and 2 other children... So this weekend I decided I wanted my bedroom back! We haven't had sex in a bed for a few months now since he started waking up on us! Yesterday I rearranged the girls room to make space for his crib. It looked pretty good and my 2 girls were excited to have the baby with them. My room looked weird w/o the crib! The bed looked HUGE it made me excited! I was skipping all around the house excited for later on... After a little trouble, I got all 3 little ones asleep without further incident!

I put on my champagne satin chemise, with the little straps he loves and we started in the living room. I was so aroused as we started kissing. He kisses me like he is starved, tongue probing my mouth sucking my lips, biting gently. I am complete putty in his hands, going along with every sensation. As if I am his captive. My hands in his hair I lean back and he starts kissing my neck. I feel myself getting wetter. He grabs my breasts and holds them together licking and sucking each nipple, teasing me. On top of me now his hips between my legs I can feel his hard on and I am rubbing against him. I feel my first orgasm start to build. I whisper in his ear what I have been craving, "Baby will you go down on me..." "You want me to lick it baby?" He whispers.. and I am OFF, full blown orgasm, whew! "Lets go into the bedroom," he says. I had almost forgot, YEAH! So I jumped up and practically ran!

I crawl across my king sized bed. I am so excited as I had forgotten how much room we have! He strips naked and I just can't resist his cock. I crawl over and start sucking him. He starts stroking me in between my legs. I am on all fours on the edge of the bed and he is standing. He pulls my head back and I say OK. Laying down he gets between my legs. He starts licking me slow then inserts 2 fingers and slides them in and out rubbing my g-spot. I am instantly rocked by another orgasm and I am moaning really loud. He slows down and starts tracing the outside of my pussy and licking me all around. I feel like I am about to explode. I tell him "suck it baby"... He starts gently sucking my clit making smacking noises with his mouth and then I exploded! He just kept making me cum over and over. When I couldn't take it anymore, I stopped him. "Where's the lube"? he asks. Under my pillow he gets it and my pocket rocket. "Oh so do you want a friend to come to the party???" he asks, teasing me. "OK", I laugh, I take it from him he applies some lube to it and me, wet enough already but I <3 that warming sensation, "take this off", he says about my chemise and I do...

He is fingering me and kissing my thighs I have the PR buzzing and I am running it all around my vulva and clit. In less than a min I am cumming again! HARD! "I can feel you cumming baby", he says and I start to build again! Over and over I throw my head back and cum. After awhile the vibe becomes too much and I shut it off. "OK" I say, "what do you want to do? :)" "Do you want me to kiss it"? "YES! of course", he says...

I maneuver myself into a 69 position. "How about this", I ask. OK he says and I start sucking him. I take him deep and lick him up and down, he is moaning and then I feel his slick fingers stroking me again. He keeps moaning and kissing my thighs fingering me and stroking my clit. I am moaning around his dick, licking the tip slowly swirling my tongue around and taking him deep, sucking him, licking him and sucking him again. My hands grip his ass pulling him deeper. He holds my thighs open and keeps rubbing and fucking me with his fingers. I start to cum but can't tell him. "OH yeah baby", he says as I cum. I feel his cock throb in my throat and I want him to cum in my mouth. His hips are thrusting and his cock slides in and out deeply. I am moaning and I can't get enough, of his touch, of his cock...

He pulls out of my mouth and says, "I want to get on top of you". So I lean back and he grabs my ankles, tipping me way back. He enters me and I almost immediately start to orgasm. He is going really slow and I am clenching down on him. "Yeah baby you like it when I go slow"? "OH YEAH"! I yelp. He keeps going and I keep cumming. Then I told him, "I want you to get behind me"...

He climbs off and I go to the edge of the bed. 1 foot on the floor and my other knee on the bed. He gets behind me and slides in my pussy. Again I start to feel a building of sensation. As I cum he fucks me faster and harder. OH OH OH I am yelling. I am grabbing the quilt and holding on bunching it up clenching it in my fists. I drop my other leg and place that foot on the floor. "I like that" he says... and starts pounding me without restraint. I am holding on and literally matching his thrusts bouncing off him and returning. I feel him getting harder and I start to cum again when he begins to really thrust hard. "OOOOH OOOOH baby!!!" he is shouting. I am like a rag doll just holding on and squealing, cumming together. Everything slows down and happily we are able to climb on our bed and hold each other. Gawd damn! So much better than the couch! Though I am sure there will still be times... :wub:

• Members

Yippee!!!!! The baby is sleeping through the night and the nights are HOT again!!!!!! Good for you! You'll need to make up for lost time. Have fun.

• Members

Way to go....that was so HOT.

• Review Team
Whew...is it warm in here or is it just me?

It ain't just you! Way to go Sun!

• Members

Thanks everyone!!! It's been awhile since I last posted a story... I am sure I will post in Sept after we go away for my birthday! It should be interesting! We are staying in NH at his place here:

gallery_7403_20_22889.jpg

www.adventuresuites.com

I cant wait!

• Members
Thanks everyone!!! It's been awhile since I last posted a story... I am sure I will post in Sept after we go away for my birthday! It should be interesting! We are staying in NH at his place here:

gallery_7403_20_22889.jpg

www.adventuresuites.com

I cant wait!

I sure hope neither of you are prone to motion sickness :wacko:

That looks like lots of fun though!

Man

• Members
I sure hope neither of you are prone to motion sickness :wacko:

That looks like lots of fun though!

Man

I dunno should I bring Dramamine? :huh: LOL I CAN'T WAIT!

• Members

DAMN girl! all i have to say is that it's a good thing i live alone and that the chair here in the music room is sturdy!

*turns a/c down for IHA!*

PHEW!

P.S.: good for you - responsible parents taking care of your marriage first.

you know i love ya girl - xo - sexualpeak

• Members

uh, i can be in New Hampshire in September. Uh, need an address. I know EXACTLY what to do from there!!

if manofherdreams will hold one side of the bed, i'll hold the other. ain't promisin' that that's ALL i'll be doing!!!!!

• Members
uh, i can be in New Hampshire in September. Uh, need an address. I know EXACTLY what to do from there!!

if manofherdreams will hold one side of the bed, i'll hold the other. ain't promisin' that that's ALL i'll be doing!!!!!

:kiss: MUAH!!!

• Members

Great story girl! I finally had time to read it and loved every word! I just wish we had a bedroom we could keep our teenagers out of so we could do some of those things a lot more!! Instead of our couch, it's our futon here at the shop!! It's always fun, but damn it would be nice to be able to have sex in our own bed more than once a omnth or so!!haha

We did go away this past weekend and I may write the story about Saturday night if I get the free time to do so. Let's just say here that we both did a lot of cumming this past weekend!!! Just wish we could have stayed for a week or so!! It did make up for our week without the kids and everyone else getting in our way from having the time we wanted!!

Great job and I am sure you both were smiling for days!!

Peace,

Mark

• Members
Great story girl! I finally had time to read it and loved every word! I just wish we had a bedroom we could keep our teenagers out of so we could do some of those things a lot more!! Instead of our couch, it's our futon here at the shop!! It's always fun, but damn it would be nice to be able to have sex in our own bed more than once a omnth or so!!haha

We did go away this past weekend and I may write the story about Saturday night if I get the free time to do so. Let's just say here that we both did a lot of cumming this past weekend!!! Just wish we could have stayed for a week or so!! It did make up for our week without the kids and everyone else getting in our way from having the time we wanted!!

Great job and I am sure you both were smiling for days!!

Peace,

Mark

Well the next day was even better but anyways! So you can relate huh! Thanks for the kind words, I love writing these stories because I really think we have something exceptional that not a lot of other couples can boast about. It wasn't always like this but now it is and we are SO HAPPY!