Random Thoughts

Amylynn920

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Review Team
True, but I want to be more bold in real life. :P

Be careful. I wanted the same thing and did it ... then life jumped up and knocked the crap out of me for it. Sometimes we are less bold for a reason.

• Members
Be careful. I wanted the same thing and did it ... then life jumped up and knocked the crap out of me for it. Sometimes we are less bold for a reason.

Oh, I want a lot of things that I know will never happen. Boldness is one of them...so's winning the lottery. But a girl can dream right?

• Review Team
Oh, I want a lot of things that I know will never happen. Boldness is one of them...so's winning the lottery. But a girl can dream right?

Yup! Dreams are great - until we wake up. :huh:

• Members

Wish I could hop a plane and help a friend. She knows I am here and how to find me no matter what time.

• Members

I am exhausted. Got semifinals in Waltz and callbacks in pretty much everything else at my ballroom comp yesterday....

I didn't know I had so many little muscles in my feet.... and I'm taking anatomy for the second time (once in high school, once in college)...... they all hurt to make me aware of them being there. O.o

Guest eminatic

OMG

i leave my friend alone in my car for FIVE minutes (i left the keys with her too) and she ends up PEPPER SPRAYING HERSELF IN THE FACE :lol:

yeah...the nozzle...should not be facing you...

My rash is FINALLY starting to go away. I hate being drugged on Bennadryl!

• Members

I really don't want to go to class tomorrow.... but can't afford to miss again... T.T

• Members
Well had a lovely evening in the ER. Apparently I have a slight hairline fracture of my rib and they noticed some gallbladder issues. What a way to spend 4.5 hours on a Friday night. The best I was told to rest. Those who know me. I don't rest...lol.

OUCH! hope you feeling better soon. Were you in a car accident?

True, but I want to be more bold in real life. :P

How badly do you want to be more bold IRL?

• Members
OUCH! hope you feeling better soon. Were you in a car accident?

Nope I was told that it can happen with twisting or stretching wrong as well. That would be my luck. I am feeling better. I rested most of the last two days. Thank you.

• Members
Nope I was told that it can happen with twisting or stretching wrong as well. That would be my luck. I am feeling better. I rested most of the last two days. Thank you.

Glad to here you feeling better....

• Review Team

I want to call in sick for work.

• Members
If I'm going to go to the gym today, I need to be there in half an hour. Maybe I'm too lazy today.

Soooo, did you go?

• Review Team

I feel better today. Long talks and tight hugs helped. One day at at time, that's the best I can do.

• Members

It was nice we know this week was gonna be rough as my SO has his boss in from the UK. He normally calls me once he gets in the office, but knew it would be nuts. He called and gave me a nice wakeup surprise instead. I started my day off with a smile. :wub:

• Members

Why? Dear Lord, WHY did I have to form a crush right as I was planning to move away in a few months?!? Nice to know I'm not broken though. Hmmm.....it's so unfair. Ugh.

• Members
Why? Dear Lord, WHY did I have to form a crush right as I was planning to move away in a few months?!? Nice to know I'm not broken though. Hmmm.....it's so unfair. Ugh.

everything happens for a reason....

• Members

Looking forward to a nice dinner out with my SO and then gonna meetup with with some friends for karaoke. I haven't been to karaoke in years.

• Members

Arrogant people annoy the crap out of me!!!

• Members

I just received my box of goodies from TT. Everything I ordered and some surprises too. The waiting is over, let the the fun begin!!!!!!!! :D