Official Community Forums Home

Random Thoughts

Amylynn920

• Members
Thanks hun, i8 just need to make it to the nbe year and my insurence (whihc our comanpy is re-working) should cover a therapist. Cause i'm sick of feeling lke garbage.

Baby, you are not, never were any kind of garbage. Your smart (OK sometimes smartass), charming, lovable self shines through on here. Sometimes that's hard to do with just words, but you do it!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Baby, you are not, never were any kind of garbage. Your smart (OK sometimes smartass), charming, lovable self shines through on here. Sometimes that's hard to do with just words, but you do it!

I'm sitting here still in my muddy work clothes chomping candy corn and stress over early election results and you made me laugh. Thanks Beany. I needed that.

I was diagnosed with depression when I was a freshman in high school, i was put on prozac but took myself off when I stopped feeling liek myself and any time i was just in a bad moor I'd get "have you taken your meds?" from my family. All i can do is try and stay afloat some days. Other days no big deal. One way i learned to cope was through laughter, which, like shelly pointed out, i can always (at least try to) find a laugh in teh worst situtations. Right now though those laughs are getting hard to find again.

• Members
Right now though those laughs are getting hard to find again.

Sorry you're having a struggle. Meds can be so tricky. At the risk of sounding flippant, have you got your fill of Monty Python lately?

• Members
I have a job interview on Thursday!!!!!!!

WISHING YOU GOOD LUCK! I hope you get it if you want it. I'll be cheering for you.

• Review Team
I have a job interview on Thursday!!!!!!!

Good luck Sun!!! Keep us posted.

Thanks hun, i8 just need to make it to the nbe year and my insurence (whihc our comanpy is re-working) should cover a therapist. Cause i'm sick of feeling lke garbage.

I soooo understand what you are saying. I have felt the same way for a long time ... but I think I am finally getting out of it. It was not easy and has taken pills, patience and really good friends. I can give you the last two .... well I guess I can even share my pills too! ;) (((((((HUGS)))))))

• Members

Why was I up so early when my daughter isn't here. I could have slept in....oh well. I guess not.

• Members

I have a massive cold sore, (I haven't had one in YEARS!) AND a job interview tomorrow! awesome.

• Members

It was so nice yesterday, we took the motorcyle out when we went to vote.

A Cycle ride in jeans and tee shirts. I'm writing that in the calendar.

• Members

why do I keep messing up something that's perfect.

• Members
Good luck Sun!!! Keep us posted.

I soooo understand what you are saying. I have felt the same way for a long time ... but I think I am finally getting out of it. It was not easy and has taken pills, patience and really good friends. I can give you the last two .... well I guess I can even share my pills too! ;) (((((((HUGS)))))))

Is that a promise? on all three? any good pills btw?

• Review Team
Is that a promise? on all three? any good pills btw?

I promise! Cymbalta all the way! Makes me happy, not hungry and has not had a negative effect on my drive. B) See, more reasons for you to come to the south!

• Members
I promise! Cymbalta all the way! Makes me happy, not hungry and has not had a negative effect on my drive. B) See, more reasons for you to come to the south!

Works for me!! Seriously though I just called out again cause i couldn't get out of bed, this is bad.

• Members
i just had my first orgasm since many months ago :lol:

Well happy day! You deserve it!

• Members

I got the job! YAY! but now to juggle children and schedules while I attend training for 2 weeks... UGH!

• Members

I just found out that my DSD and I are working together over the holiday season!!

That is going to be a blast, I love that girl!!

• Review Team

I think the reason I am so happy now is so that I will be strong enough to help my friends who are down. And you all know who you are! ;)

Now, let's get to work on Operation Mood Improvement! :)

• Review Team
I love you!

Me too you baby!!! MUAH!!!

:P