Official Community Forums Home

Random Thoughts

Amylynn920

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
I love Tim Horton's coffee. I want to marry Tim Horton's coffee.

LOL "If you love it so much..." That's good!

• Review Team

It is amazing what a few good O's can do to improve a blah day!

Guest eminatic

i have a history mid term tomorrow and have yet to even crack open my history book :( today has been my first day off in 5 days but i dont know if i'll be able to cram 6 chapters into one day....at least i have an extra hour to study though :lol:

• Members

Hm. Should I spend 3k a year for 2 years, live at home, and get my job at the hospital back.... or spend 20k a year for 4+ years, live on campus, have no job, and STILL have the chance of not getting into the nursing program?

Decisions decisions..... I'll be leaving ballroom, maybe.... Unless I drive 1.5 hours both ways....

Sigh..... I really need to figure it out....

• Review Team
google tells me that my fish need either ampicillin or methylene blue to cure my fish. unfortunately i could find neither at the store :<

Try drsfostersmith.com. I have gotten stuff for fish and my dogs there and cheaper than at local pet stores.

• Members
would really LOVE to find out if that is true :D

Oh it most definitely is! Of course having a really hot "fantasy focus" is what takes it from just getting off to having that lingering smile on your face for hours after! :P

• Review Team
Oh it most definitely is! Of course having a really hot "fantasy focus" is what takes it from just getting off to having that lingering smile on your face for hours after! :P

Yup!!!

B)

• Members
I could really go for some sausage, or deer meat. OIY, I want to cook like I want to and not like I have to :-(

Try to do both....... there always a good cook book that will give you alternatives for whatever your needs are.

• Members
NO! relationships and break ups always take two people. Always so it is no more your fault than his, and you have an amaizing loving husband now, what does he have? good looks? haha still a loser. ;)

I wish that was true Suz... But you are right about my H though!

• Members
I could really go for some sausage...

Hmmm me too! B):P

• Members

I'm in the mood to give a bj.

• Members
I'm in the mood to give a bj.

Too bad you are a lesbian now! LOL

Did you see True blood last night!

• Members

oops!

• Members
He was still attractive and maybe moreso. UGH!!!!!!!!

You may have been a stupid girl, but now you're a smart beautiful women. Onw look at you and I bet he's doing all the regretting. Plus, you have a gorgeous nordic stud now, what could be better.

• Members
You may have been a stupid girl, but now you're a smart beautiful women. One look at you and I bet he's doing all the regretting. Plus, you have a gorgeous nordic stud now, what could be better.

It's hard to know what he was thinking... more on that later!

Um I think you might be confusing me with Angelkisses! LOL She is the one with the Norwegian husband! I have a gorgeous LATIN stud however! :wub:

• Members

Most people seem to know nothing about their bodies. Not when it comes to sexual function, dieting, sleeping habits, or anything else.

• Members
It's hard to know what he was thinking... more on that later!

Um I think you might be confusing me with Angelkisses! LOL She is the one with the Norwegian husband! I have a gorgeous LATIN stud however! :wub:

Your right, I'm so sorry. I did that once before also.

And you can just go ahead and think he's regretting, because your are a smart, beautiful women.

A Latin lover Oh-La-La, I love dark, handsome and mysterious, like my DH. B)