Official Community Forums Home

Random Thoughts

Amylynn920

• Members
OH GOD it's starting again..........

My youngest daughter has her first date :wacko:

OMG! that is so cool! I can't wait till my girls are going to their prom!

I can't believe how things have shifted since I have a job now!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel as though the stress of the recession is causing a lot of things to feel like they're missing to the festive holiday season.

• Members
OMG! that is so cool! I can't wait till my girls are going to their prom!

I can't believe how things have shifted since I have a job now!

Yea ok, I'll have to remember to ask you how cool it is when your daughters start to date. And a word of warning...... Start saving now for those prom dresses.

• Members
Yea ok, I'll have to remember to ask you how cool it is when your daughters start to date. And a word of warning...... Start saving now for those prom dresses.

Double standard I know but I'm glad I had boys....

• Members
Double standard I know but I'm glad I had boys....

I had one too. My oldest is a boy. Prom was expensive in a different way. He (me) paid for the tux, limo, tickets, after party stuff, flowers, and some other weekend activities...... I don't know which one is worse??? I think the whole prom business has gotten out of hand. Am I the only one?

• Members

Wow! Just helped my 20 year old daughter get ready for a formal...the dress is absolutely amazing on her! But the way she's wearing her hair and everything I swear it's like looking in a mirror 20+ years ago! "sigghh" I just hope so bad that they both have wonderful, fulfilling lives with NOTHING ever missing, and never lose themselves in the process! :kiss:

• Members

I had a really nice day with my daughter doing special things. Then I took time for me and went out and did something fun. I went shopping for some special things to go with a special night coming up. I hope he likes what I found.

• Members
I've been SO(!) lazy this past week it's been great!! Now i just have to make it two more weeks and I get two weeks off (paid hopefully) from my day job. Now where is my camera so I can show you pictures of my little guy.....

I like pictures, even ones of a dragon....

• Members

I am tired of being sick.

I want to feel good again. :(

• Members

Why do I obsess about things? UGH!!!!!!!

• Members

First final exam today... for a class that doesn't even matter now that I'm transferring...

Last Christmas I had my now exboyfriend come over because his family didn't celebrate..... This Christmas is going to be so lonely without my new boyfriend. Five more months.... less than half a year, but still feels like forever....

• Members
HAHAHA I just found it! Not to see if I can find my little guy, he hides in his bushes....

Which bush are we talking about??????? ^_^

• Members

Well since he's a reptile and not only do i find that gross, but it might be illegal....

Et viola! pictures posted!

[/quote

Yes, I agree!

I thought you were talking about a sex toy until I viewed your pictures moments ago. I never thought you were actually talking about a real reptile.......