Official Community Forums Home

Random Thoughts

Amylynn920

• Members

I am looking forward to a very nice dinner out and evening. :wub: That will help keep a smile on my face when someone else is pissing me off to no end.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Review Team
caterpillar.png

This is how I feel about things right now. :)

Isn't amazing how we can put so much energy into something that just will not work, when the obviously right thing, is right under our nose? Anyone else ever done that?

• Members
Isn't amazing how we can put so much energy into something that just will not work, when the obviously right thing, is right under our nose? Anyone else ever done that?

Totally! and how mentally exhausting!!!!!

• Members
God bless the high and mighty

No shit right! <_<

• Review Team
Totally! and how mentally exhausting!!!!!

Mentally, physically and emotionally exhausting! Why do we do this?

• Members
Mentally, physically and emotionally exhausting! Why do we do this?

Because the heart never learns!

• Review Team
Because the heart never learns!

Like the wizard said, “a heart will never be practical until it can be made unbreakable.” < :(sigh >

• Members
I'm so excited about tomorrow and nervous. I just want to get back to myself and start feeling better.

God bless. Let us know how it went.

• Members

Last night was so nice. We had a very nice dinner out, nice walk through the city back to the train, holding hands and talking on the ride back. Then we got back and sat and talked about a lot of things. It was so nice how we can talk about everything and anything. I can say he makes me very happy and he agrees that I make him very happy as well.

• Review Team
Last night was so nice. We had a very nice dinner out, nice walk through the city back to the train, holding hands and talking on the ride back. Then we got back and sat and talked about a lot of things. It was so nice how we can talk about everything and anything. I can say he makes me very happy and he agrees that I make him very happy as well.

I am so glad you two were able to spend some quality time together. I know how crazy everything has been in your lives recently - sometimes it is nice to just be able to reconnect.

• Members
I am so glad you two were able to spend some quality time together. I know how crazy everything has been in your lives recently - sometimes it is nice to just be able to reconnect.

Thank you and also thanks for being there for me when things were crazy. It is nice now that it has all calmed down that we can get back to what matters most the two of us and enjoying the times we have together.

• Members

Interview today~ ;)

• Members
Interview today~ ;)

Good luck

• Members

I am worried about my mom. She was finally home and doing pretty good the last 8 days til I received a call tonight that she is back in the hospital. I am so thankful for my friends they are what has helped keep me grounded through it all. You guys are great and it means a lot to me.

• Members

OMG DOWN TO DOUBLE DIGITS!!!

Only 96 days until I see him again!!!!!!! *does a very very happy dance*

:wub:

• Members
I am worried about my mom. She was finally home and doing pretty good the last 8 days til I received a call tonight that she is back in the hospital. I am so thankful for my friends they are what has helped keep me grounded through it all. You guys are great and it means a lot to me.

Oh, sweetie, I am sorry.

• Members

You know where to find me, sweetie. I'm so sorry. Keep looking positive, and we'll get through it together.